44 people are viewing this hotel
US$282
Trip.com
US$296
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$420
US$277
SAVE US$143
Official HotelUS$282
eDreamsUS$282
Lol.travelUS$420
9,066 results
All reviews the penthouse quattro passi pool party spa pool amazing hotel main pool special thanks amazing service sea view big thanks amazing experience pool staff housekeeping team kids club special mention half board house keeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thanks to Ana Maria Calderon from Lifestyle for the excellent service provided during our stay at Five Palm we really appreciated. We will go back soon. Really recommended this 5 stars service. Thanks

Guillermo Peña

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank memo820
Sambit Datta, Guest Services / Front Office at FIVE Palm Jumeirah Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear memo820 ,

Greetings from FIVE Palm Jumeirah!

At the onset, allow me to thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Dubai.

The entire team at FIVE thanks you for your feedback.

I have conveyed your recognition mention of Ana Maria to her in person and she is elated with the same, and thank you for the special mention.

We look forward to welcome you back soon, to celebrate another inspired stay experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel was excellent , Spacious and comfortable. Rahul and Sourav Made our stay beyond our expectation. We have never Seen such a personalised service from Any of the people in our life . Because of Rahul we Will be Visiting the hotel Again .

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank kasimd2021

Dear kasimd2021,

The entire team at FIVE thanks you for your feedback.

I have conveyed your recognition mention of Rahul and Sourav to them in person and they are elated with the same, and thank you for the special mention.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at the Five Palm Jumeirah for 10 days and it was just perfect.
The pool was great but the beach was even better, thanks to Lake, who always tried he’s best to make me having a great time, making my stay even more enjoyable.

Special shout-out to Keena who’s truly one of the best bartender I met in my life, I recommend the Strawberry mojito it’s just out of this world.

Will definitely be back !

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Falcko06

Dear Falcko06,

The entire team at FIVE thanks you for your feedback.

I have conveyed your recognition mention of Lake and Keena to them in person and they are elated with the same, and thank you for the special mention.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Perfect Location, Fancy and beautiful hotel. King sea view room is amazing! generous and helpfull staff a lot of nice restourants and tasty food for sure! Would come back here for sure!

Would recommend this hotel for everyone!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank danieliusk2018

Dear danieliusk2018,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really clean room and excellent service by Raj and his team, was always feeling great to come back into our room!

COVID-19 regulations were in place so we felt safe during the whole trip no matter of we were at the beach, Pool or breakfast.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 213maximilianh

Dear 213maximilianh,

The entire team at FIVE thanks you for your feedback.

I have conveyed your recognition mention of Raj to him in person and he is elated with the same, and thank you for the special mention.