All reviews views restaurant room service business trip tv channels al baik open buffet f b breakfast buffet is enjoyed my stay reception staff very nice hotel visit jeddah rooms are spacious comfortable stay ender ragab gym
Reviewed 14 January 2016

In my business I stay in many hotels all over the Middle East. I must have stayed 10 times in Movenpick. Great service, friendly staff and good breakfast buffet (I usually do not have lunch or dinner there.
The location is known to taxi drivers, there is a pharmacy and few shopd at a walking distance.
Make sure you stay on the pool or city view side. Medina road side is noisy
Internet service is a bit slow, but it is free !

Room tip: pool or city view side
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Omar B, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2016

Dear Mr. Ashraf,

Thank you for choosing Mövenpick Hotel Jeddah and for posting on Trip Advisor.

First and foremost, we apologize for the inconvenience caused by the location of your room and low internet. This is certainly not what we expect our guest to experience. Please rest assured we are taking all your feedback most seriously.
However, I am glad that you had a good overall experience with us and was happy with our passionately Swiss service and breakfast buffet . I am also happy that you were impressed with the high service standards demonstrated by our colleagues.

I do hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

This is my second stay in the hotel however this stay was really bad, Service was very slow, the stuff at the restaurant were not friendly at all, No smile, No greeting, all their concern is to get the cheque signed , House Keeping is very slow, the room was cleaned only at 04:00 Pm and after my request. For sure this is my last stay at this hotel.

2  Thank mouhamedahmeda
Omar B, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2016

Dear Mr. Mouhamed,

Thank you for the feedback on our property.

We noticed that you were not pleased with the service you received and while this is of course regrettable, we appreciate you taking it to our attention in order to more improve on this. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience. We hope that you will give us another chance to return our reputation and we are looking forward welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 28 December 2015

Located in the center of Jeddah , this hotel might be convenient if you are on a very short business trip . Moderately clean , the service is a bit slow .
Reception / Front office should improve tremendously .

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Omar B, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2015

Dear Mr. Mounir,

It has been our pleasure hosting you and we would like to thank you for writing your feedback and appreciate your time in sharing with us your observations. Your comments have been shared with the Management team and were very sorry that we were unable to meet your expectation in our reception staff.

We do hope you will still consider Mövenpick Hotel Jeddah on your next visit.

Reviewed 24 December 2015

The hotel is located in the city center and thus access is easy from airport and the main business objectives. The hotel price is a bit high but acceptable considering the location. Food is excellent and pool is big.

Review collected in partnership with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Omar B, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2015

Dear Mr. Ameer,

Thank you for choosing Mövenpick Hotel Jeddah and for posting on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased that you had an outstanding stay at our hotel. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our food and pool facility. I trust that you were also comfortable in your room.

We look forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 21 December 2015

Clean, with good value for money. The bathrooms seats look old and dirty but are clean and sanitized. The shortcuts on the phone do not work, but if you call the reception they will transfer you to room service if needed.

Review collected in partnership with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
WinnieDizon, Comm Exec. at Movenpick Hotel Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2015

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to submit a review concerning your recent stay here at Mövenpick Hotel Jeddah. Although of course there was a slight disappointment, we are glad that overall you had a memorable time with us.