All reviews al hamra business trip welcome drink choose this hotel comfortable bed main road upgraded to a suite hotel room reception staff business hotel a great stay dinner buffet open buffet hot water late check enjoyed my stay clean rooms
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

It was bad experience, even I can’t wait to check out , food not refill , flying insects, bad Survice , no hot water , water leak at bathroom , old furniture ,,,,,, i can’t wait to leave this placeeeee , I came on the repetition of accour hotels ,,, really not the standard at allllllll.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Mohamed E, General Manager at Mercure Jeddah Al Hamra, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Jeddah Al Hamra. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

This is not my first time to stay in Mercure Jeddah Alhamra, I even stayed in it the same time of the year, I mean in Ramadan. This time the Sohour Buffet was different, the buffet was mostly addressed to the Saudi guest, you have to put in your mind the diversity of your guests, I was not really happy about what I saw and so was my family. Not all your guests will be thrilled about Kabsa, rice, beef, lamb in a Sohour Buffet!.

The room shower has very shallow depth, whenever anyone takes a shower, the water has to come out of the shower.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Mohamed E, General Manager at Mercure Jeddah Al Hamra, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Reviewed 14 May 2018

This is not my first time in this hotel, it has a very good location near the sea with very good room price, the hotel staff were good, the room is wide with setting area, the worst thing is the toilet very small and smelly

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Mohamed E, General Manager at Mercure Jeddah Al Hamra, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Mercure Jeddah Al Hamra

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to welcome you again to Mercure Jeddah Al Hamra in the near future.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Mohamed E, General Manager at Mercure Jeddah Al Hamra, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Mohamed E, General Manager at Mercure Jeddah Al Hamra, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018