All reviews the holiday inn umrah trip comfortable stay platinum member breakfast and dinner jeddah city rooms are spacious makkah gym mecca buisness transit units
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

If my trip involved Jeddah, the office would usually book me in HI Al Salam.. though the first time I would booked and got picked up at the airport... I was puzzled as to why they would put me in this hotel on the other side of Jeddah.. away from corporate offices in the central district closer to Palestine St. or Medina Road.. it's the older HI, but has a charm about it.. I like the breakfast area and the reception area has character to it... through the rooms are being redone in the upper floors.. 1st floor is ready and I usually made a request to be put in there.. nice place, I like it..

Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
rtoulani, Manager at Holiday Inn Jeddah Al Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2016

Dear Mr. Vajeed A,

Thank you for taking time to write a review and for staying with us. we are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay and we hope that you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Big improvement in this stay. Make sure you ask for a renovated floor room at check in and not one of the rooms that has not been renovated. Swift check in. Good in room wifi and the renovated rooms make a world of difference in the stay experience.

Room Tip: Specify renovated room required at check in.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
rtoulani, Manager at Holiday Inn Jeddah Al Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2016

Dear Roryjdoyle,

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are delighted to know that you liked our renovated superior rooms and we hope that you stay again soon with us.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

This is one of the first Holiday Inn in Jeddah. I could say still well maintained and some floors were renovated, insist on the newly renovated rooms. If your aim to visit Mecca or downtown it's a great spot indeed.

Had to call housekeeping several times to make up my room. Also, phone operators should say hello Mr. ------ when you call rather than 'operator'. And when I say good morning or good evening they just don't greet you back and say 'what you need'. I find it a little disrespectful.

Other than that staff are courteous and friendly.

Room Tip: Take the renovated rooms on higher floor
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
rtoulani, Manager at Holiday Inn Jeddah Al Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

Dear Mr. vagabond_fella,

Thank you for taking time to write this review. It is always healthy for us to listen to our guests and what they have to say. We are happy to know that you like the hotel and appreciate the work that has been done. We have noted down your comments for further review and corrective action. We hope to have you staying again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Nice, very clean and pleasant hotel in Jeddah.
If you are looking for a good relation quality/price this hotel can be your choice.
The rooms are well decorated, clean and spacious.
Breakfast is very good with lots of choice.
The only handicap is the localization, a little bit far from the airport and city center.

Room Tip: Street view!
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank AbilioRP
rtoulani, Manager at Holiday Inn Jeddah Al Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

Dear Mr. AbilioRP,

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We take pride in such positive reviews and we are glad to know that you stay was excellent. We are looking forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Al - Salam for 30 days as part of a business trip.

I was very pleased with the newly renovated room. The decorations were modern and stylish, bed was comfortable, TV was good, with an ample selection of channels, including English speaking channels.

The staff was professional and quick to address any requests.

I only wish the A/C temperature in the room would be a little cooler than 22.5 C.

Otherwise, I plan to stay at this hotel, when I return to Jeddah.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
rtoulani, Manager at Holiday Inn Jeddah Al Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Dear Mr. Wade T,

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are very proud to know that you have enjoyed your stay and that you will stay with us in the future. We have noted down your comment regarding room temperature to address it to our engineering staff. We look forward to having you staying with us.