See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 27 December 2015

I have visited this hotel ballroom several times , it is one of med range ball room and they have more than one . I would suggest to have reservation penalty time a head to get the best price .

the location is behind Al Maddinah road which is the most famous road in Jeddah

Room Tip: I would suggest to have reservation penalty time a head to get the best price .
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2015

the location was good in the heart of jeddah but the room was fair .
the wi fi signal was very bad in my room you can navigate through the internet only in the bathroom where the wi fi signal is fair
my room was at third floor near to the celebration hall .the music was very loud and continued until 1 am.if you will plan to make a business trip ,that hotel should be your last option

Room Tip: try to book any room away from the celebration halls
  • Stayed: January 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2014

Very noisy, I believe it is due to the wedding banquets held at the hotel. They play loud music everyday till late night. Food is bad too.. several times I ordered food from room service and it was delivered cold and without seasoning., Hotel staff can hardly speak a word of English.

Hopefully I will never stay here again if I had another choice.

Room Tip: Dont stay here at all
  • Stayed: November 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2014

As my normal hotel was fully booked I was put in this hotel for a night. Having read other reviews on TripAdvisor I was filled with trepidation. However, it turned out to be surprisingly okay. Sure, the room was the normal dark room you expect in Arab focused hotels in Saudi and the furniture was the normal baroque style but it was clean, quiet and in good condition. Plus the hotel is just off a main highway which had loads of places to eat.

A word of warning about breakfast. On my trip the air conditioning in the dining room wasn't working, they had run out of bottled water (!) and the choice of breakfast seemed to be bread, rolls and yet more types of bread, although they did have a couple of warm yougurt pots.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

Noisy hotel, staff doesn't have minimum skills in dealing with customers, breakfast is below average, the house keeping is good so rooms are clean. Stayed for 3 weeks I wouldn't come here again of course. STAFF ARE THE WORST THING HERE.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business