“Perfect Diving with Desert Sea Divers 👌👌👌”
Review of Desert Sea Divers

Desert Sea Divers
Ranked #1 of 12 Tours in Jeddah
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Vision Desert Sea Divers vision is to be the best option in recreational scuba diving, free diving, snorkeling and boat trips. Our Mission Desert Sea Divers mission is to share the passion for the underwater world through snorkeling,diving and boat trips with the highest possible world class standard of training, safety, and customer service for enjoyable experience.­
Reviewed 13 November 2017

The best Dive Centre in Saudi Arabiaa!!! Excellent customer oriented service, new rental dive equipment & dive boats. The best selfmade Bryani.

Date of experience: November 2017
2  Thank Gerd B
DesertSeaDivers, Manager at Desert Sea Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thanks Gerd. It's really our pleasure to hear that from you. We will always do our best to make you even more happy with DesertSeaDivers.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"boats"
"mask"

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Why I called it ... one of the best.. because of great staff and crew and great services from the diveshop and diving too....

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank espina_mar
DesertSeaDivers, Manager at Desert Sea Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thanks Espina. It's really our pleasure to hear that from you. We will always do our best to make you even more happy with DesertSeaDivers.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Desert Sea Divers is one of the best boat trip organizers as well as has a diving shop that has a wide variety of diving equipment, the team that operates that shop are welcoming and very helpful and they speak English as well as Arabic .
I strongly recommend to pay them a visit or try their boat trips

Date of experience: November 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks Nagib. It's really our pleasure to hear that from you. We will always do our best to make you even more happy with DesertSeaDivers.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I happened to be in Jeddah for a weekend because of work and had always wanted to dive the Red Sea in Saudi.

Found Desert Sea Divers online and they could not be faulted. Very professional operation - great boats and gear- fantastic value for money and good food too!

Thanks to Ali and to Hans for their guiding and buddy services.

Would not hesitate to use them again if I get the chance to dive Jeddah another time.

They can also take you way out to some great wrecks - we went for 2.5 hours to Boiler Wreck and they do 3-dive day trips.

Remember to bring your passport with you as you will not be able to go out without it.

Some fantastic diving in great visibility and can highly recommend them.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Kevin H
DesertSeaDivers, Manager at Desert Sea Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thanks Kevin. It's really our pleasure to hear that. We will always do our best to make your happy with DesertSeaDivers.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I am in Jeddah for one month on a business trip. When I mentioned I would be interested in a PADI course, some colleagues from the US consulate recommended Desert Sea Divers.

I called them up and they took my information and then one of their instructors called me back very quickly. We arranged to meet the next evening to take care of some paperwork and set out the expectation for the course.

Razel Legarde came to my hotel and we took care of the paperwork and payment and arranged to meet at Fal Beach Resort on Friday.

I am taking PADI Open Water Diver on three successive Fridays. The course fee includes all materials and equipment rentals and access to the resort. Razel is a very experienced diver and a great instructor. We worked one-on-one and went at my pace which was pretty quick.

That first morning we did our first confined water skill session followed by my first open water dive. After a debrief, a rest and a review of the afternoon's activities, we did the second confined water skill session and another open water dive. Razel is very helpful and makes sure I understand the activities we are doing and why. Safety is paramount.

I am quite happy that I signed up for this course and can't wait for this week's session.

Date of experience: August 2017
DesertSeaDivers, Manager at Desert Sea Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank you Alain, It's our pleasure to hear that from you, and we will always do our best to make you happy with Desert Sea Divers

Can't wait to see you again.

Desert Sea Divers at your service.