“Family Lunch”
Review of Wagamama

Wagamama
Ranked #64 of 610 Restaurants in Jeddah
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Went with my family for lunch and found it a great place for casual lunch, fast delicious and reasonably priced food.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I always come to this place because they have selection of Kids menu, I enjoy their food even when I was in the UK

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I hadn't a good experience with the first time in Riyadh Wagamama. So I was a bit reluctant to try the one nearer to home. After a long hiatus I decided to give Wagamama a second chance and went the one on Hail St.

It wasn't crowded when we reached there one Thursday evening. The staff were cheery all round.

We ordered the duck wraps as appetizer and for the mains pad thai, firecracker and teriyaki donburi. Then we were told that for every main dish, a kid's meal main comes free with it so we proceeded with kids' chicken katsu and fish bites with rice. I also ordered a side of pickles and miso soup.

The portion was good especially the pad thai which I thought can feed two people.

The prices were on the high side. Mains start at SAR50 and beyond. One of my main grouses about Riyadh Wagamama was the price versus value. I didn't think the meal I had was worth its price.

However here, if you include the costs of the kids' meal I would say it's a good deal. Hot green tea was on the house. Wagamama restored my good impression of it.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

This is an Asian restaurant - serving noodles and rice dishes, and Asian katsu curry.

Its not a fancy fine dining resaurant, the venue is styled to be minimal, slightly industrial...canteen style rather than formal. Its good for an informal dinner..or to hang out with a friends.

The food itself; the chichen goyzen (steamed dumplings) were excellent from the starter menu, as was the chilli squid.

There is lots to choose from, curry dishes, rice dishes, noodle soups or stir fried. Even a few salads.

If you are vegetarian or a vegan you can eat here easily, as vegetarian options are clearly marked.

To help you decide from the many thinfs on the menu -they have an iPad with photos of the many dishes ....which is so helpful...great idea....I always get food envy when I see someone else's meal!

If you have space left...please do try the desert of crispy fried banana with icecream....I know it sounds horrible....but OMG...its not....it's delicious. Crunchy, sweet...hot and cold. AMAZING.

1  Thank Maria C
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Again Jeddah, so the fun is limited. But the staff here are super friendly, I’ve been there twice and especially the first time the service was outstanding and the food is good, well I like Wagamama food anyway. The second time our waiter was friendly as well but let’s say he was not the smartest cookie in the jar.