US$157
Hotels.com
US$139
US$101
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$113
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
City View Hotel(Lahore)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$45
US$61
US$49
BnB Hotel(Lahore)
US$35
US$28
All reviewsfood options areroom service was promptcomfortable bedvisit lahorefront desklocalitychowkanarkalibazaarratesproperty
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Nice room, exterior is not up to the standard, located inside city, cooperative staff, network facility at its worst, overall good for short stay n value the amount.staff is so polite n service is nice.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Our recent stay at the Hotel One downtown Lahore was superb. Room was most comfortable, superb clean and nicely decorated. All staff members were very co-operative and kind. It was a pleasant stay. Its one of the most considerable place for families and couples, who like to visit places in old vicinity of Lahore. we will most definately stay here again.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2017

Stayed at Hotel One Downtown for two days with the family on 11-12 march 2017. The experience was quite amazing.

The hotel and rooms were as good as any 4 star hotel in Asia. The room service was prompt and quick, and the rates were extremely affordable. Overall, it was really good value for money.

As far as food options are concerned, breakfast is available on the 3rd floor. However, if you'd like to experience Lahore at its best, Lakshmee Chowk and Anarkali are just a stone's throw away.

In the end, I would recommend it to anyone planning to visit Lahore. Don't be put off by the locality or exterior of the property. Take a look at the rooms first.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

It took me a while to decide where to stay in Lahore for my short sightseeing trip in April/May 2016. Most decent places seemed to be located in the middle class Gulberg area. However, I wanted to stay as close to the walled city as possible. As It happens, I'm glad I choose Hotel One Downtown.

For me the location was great, within walking distance of many interesting places: Lahore Museum, Pak Tea House, Naqsh School of Art, Faqir Khana Museum, Data Darbar Shrine, etc.

The staff was amazing. Especially Hasseb at reception was great. My PIA flight from Beijing was delayed and when I mentioned this in an e-mail to him he provided me information about the expected time of departure of my flight that even staff at Beijing Capital Airport couldn't give. Nine hours later, when I finally landed in Lahore my complimentary pick up transfer was waiting there for me and when I got to the hotel there was a free room upgrade waiting for me and apologies about the long PIA delay. They also refused to charge me for the first night that I had missed (I arrived at 8:30 AM and I should have arrived the night before at 11:00 PM). Anyway, to sum things up, I was impressed with the service and thumbs up to Hasseb.

I stayed in room 307. It was clean and spacious. They have a backup unit at the hotel so power blackouts were not an issue (it was nice to have AC working non-stop when it was 43 degrees outside!)

One thing I wasn't crazy about is that my room has frosted windows so I couldn't really look outside my window. Anyway nothing major, since breakfast room had huge windows with a cool view of GCU campus.

Anyway, I would definitely stay here again if I'm back in town.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Francesc L
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed for one night with my family
Quite ordinary rooms with basic facilities
Good courteous staff & management
Located in old city of Lahore behind
University
Limited option breakfast
Thanks to the manager for making
All the shortcomings feel low

Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family