All reviewshi teamm alam roadexecutive floorroom serviceliberty marketpleasant experienceawesome experiencehouse keepingclean roomscourteous staffenvironmentmeetingimagepcpowerfridgegulberg
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

It was a very good stay and an amazing experience. The staff here is amazing. The view from the 9th floor is incredible. The rooms here have the comfort of home. Loved It!!
Only thing that bothered me was that I expected too much from their food. I wouldn't rate it the best one in town. Everything else was as good as one can wish for. (:
Looking forward on my next trip here. Xx

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

my second time to stay here with my family. we stayed at executive floor. awesome experience overall. gud breakfast and all time available executive lounge were main attractions for my lazy kids. staff very friendly and cooperative.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel is situated on MM Alam road in Gulberg, in the main shopping and dining area of Lahore. Rooms are of good size with tea making facilities and in room safe. Rooms were clean and comfortable.

Car parking is available in basement and valet service is efficient.

Main advantage of this hotel is being in the business and entertainment Center and is very reasonably priced.

Will come back.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I had a lovely stay at the hotel for three nights. Unfortunately, my friend could not make it which was very disappointing for me but thankfully the Park lane provided such wonderful service. This really made my stay a lot more comfortable thanks.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2017

a very very good hotel,,,staff is trained and professional ,,i would like to thanks a lady at executive floor reception,,,she was so so nice during check in and out and friendly ,,,unforgettable stay,,room ambiance was lovely,,,butlers are trained and well groomed

Room Tip: rooms at executive floor are excellent
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo