“Simply the best.”

Jolly Myanmar Travels and Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Jolly Myanmar Agency was launched in July 2015 by Toe Toe and his wife Khine. Our slogan is "The best service is our promise" – and we mean it. We are excited about guiding you through the beautiful country we call our home. The goal of our agency is to show you all aspects of Myanmar life and assist you in all your endeavors. We help you to see all real things.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase, Stroller parking, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 11 February 2018

We travelled to Myanmar for the first time last December and since we love to cycle we were looking for an appropriate agency and found Jolly Myanmar. I can only highly recommend this agency. Our guide was Toe Toe and he was amazing. Toe Toe was super accomodating with the logistics, put us on some solid bikes and provided us with fantastic day tours from beginning to end.
ToeToe simply is an excellent, knowledgable guide; his English is almost impeccable which made it easy for us to understand the many facets of the country's history and culture while cycling through the countryside. Simply the best! His friendly. passionate , humorous way makes him fun to be with. ( We had other native guides on our trip; they were nice…but we really missed ToeToe. Next time we would book him for the entire trip)
Thank you, Toe Toe for the good times. Good luck for you and your family and your company. We hope to see you and this lovely country again.

1  Thank 70Susquehannah
"guide"
in 4 reviews
"bagan"

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Firstly, I want to say thanks to Ko Toe Toe who is founder of this company. Because we got very very happy time on the trip arranged by him. My girlfriend also said me to travel again with Jolly Myanmar to Oversea.

2  Thank Kaung_Myat_Thu
Jolly Myanmar T... M, Owner at Jolly Myanmar Travels and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Ko Kaung,

Thank you so much indeed for your review and we do really appreciate it. We were so lucky to get you as our valuable customer. Please let us know when you plan to travel to any country. We would love to show you more real things of the world.

Once again, thank you so much for taking our service and your review.

Regards,

Reviewed 8 January 2018

January 5, 2018

Dear Toe Toe,

We are so grateful for your assistance in planning our trip to Myanmar and guiding us through your magical country. We appreciated all of your recommendations of what to do and where to stay. Our itinerary was perfect as were the hotels. We appreciated that the guides you supplied in other areas were flexible and adventurous, kind, knowledgable and professional, like you!

The people we encountered in Myanmar were gracious and lovely at every turn. The countryside dotted with pagodas and temples astounding.

We look forward to returning to Myanmar with our family and to planning our next journey with you.

In advance, many thanks for showing us the way...inspiring us and sharing with us the customs and celebrations of your people.

Fondly, J

Jolly Myanmar T... M, Owner at Jolly Myanmar Travels and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Jamie,

Thank you so much indeed for your kind review and we do appreciate it.

We were also so happy and proud to show you what Myanmar like and serve you as our great customer.

And we would like to show you some more real things of Myanmar. And you are always welcome to Myanmar.

Once again thank you so much indeed for your trust and taking our services.

Best regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2017

My lovely wife and I had booked a two week tour for Bagan and Inle included Shan State to Jolly Myanmar. We were very happy and got unexpected memories and new experiences. The services we have got were a top notch. The drivers were very patient and professional. And of cause they drove very safely. We even got beautiful gifts from them at the end of the trip made us very surprised and happy as we will never forget them for our next trips. Thank you Jolly Myanmar

Management response:Responded 18 August 2017

Dear Mr. ThitU,

Thank you so much indeed for taking our service for your trip to Bagan, Inle lake. It was great opportunity to have you as our clients and we are happy to know that you enjoyed the trip with services.
Thank you so much indeed.

Kind regards,

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Toetoe fully arranged our 2 week trip trough Mayamar and guided us himself most of our trip. He really did an excellent job throughout. Everything was meticulously planned, including the boat ride from Mandalay to Bagan, a 4 day private cruise through the Merguei Archipelago and 4 domestic flights plus all the transfers by local, reliable drivers with whom he has been working for a long time.
Listing all the greatness we received would exceed this format. But I want point out just a few special highlights here from my perspective, just to give some examples:
- ToeToe speaks English very well - not common to find among the local tourist guides as I often noticed
- He has an eye for details and for arranging great shots. He is a great photographer himself.
- He is unusually flexible to adopt to his customers needs and also change the schedule on short notice
- ToeToe honestly makes you feel welcome in his country and makes every effort to fulfill your every wish
- He fully supported my unusual hobby of Geocaching and even got into it himself
- ToeToe knows the local craftsmanships very well, can judge the quality and was enthusiastic to bargain the best prices for us

My highest recommendation for excellent service indeed!

Management response:Responded 18 August 2017

Dear Mr. Hannes,

I heartily thank you for your review and kindness. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed the trip in Myanmar with our service.
I know you both are so kind to me and I heartily thank you for offering me a premium membership for Geocaching. It was greatest experience I got for caching. Now I fell in love with that and I may find more caches in different countries too.
And once again thank you so much indeed for taking our service to travel Myanmar and for your review on TripAdvisor.

With warm regards,