“Top Notch”

Jolly Myanmar Travels and Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Jolly Myanmar Agency was launched in July 2015 by Toe Toe and his wife Khine. Our slogan is "The best service is our promise" – and we mean it. We are excited about guiding you through the beautiful country we call our home. The goal of our agency is to show you all aspects of Myanmar life and assist you in all your endeavors. We help you to see all real things.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 15 August 2017

My lovely wife and I had booked a two week tour for Bagan and Inle included Shan State to Jolly Myanmar. We were very happy and got unexpected memories and new experiences. The services we have got were a top notch. The drivers were very patient and professional. And of cause they drove very safely. We even got beautiful gifts from them at the end of the trip made us very surprised and happy as we will never forget them for our next trips. Thank you Jolly Myanmar

Management response:Responded 18 August 2017

Dear Mr. ThitU,

Thank you so much indeed for taking our service for your trip to Bagan, Inle lake. It was great opportunity to have you as our clients and we are happy to know that you enjoyed the trip with services.
Thank you so much indeed.

Kind regards,

"itinerary"
"bikes"
"bagan"

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Toetoe fully arranged our 2 week trip trough Mayamar and guided us himself most of our trip. He really did an excellent job throughout. Everything was meticulously planned, including the boat ride from Mandalay to Bagan, a 4 day private cruise through the Merguei Archipelago and 4 domestic flights plus all the transfers by local, reliable drivers with whom he has been working for a long time.
Listing all the greatness we received would exceed this format. But I want point out just a few special highlights here from my perspective, just to give some examples:
- ToeToe speaks English very well - not common to find among the local tourist guides as I often noticed
- He has an eye for details and for arranging great shots. He is a great photographer himself.
- He is unusually flexible to adopt to his customers needs and also change the schedule on short notice
- ToeToe honestly makes you feel welcome in his country and makes every effort to fulfill your every wish
- He fully supported my unusual hobby of Geocaching and even got into it himself
- ToeToe knows the local craftsmanships very well, can judge the quality and was enthusiastic to bargain the best prices for us

My highest recommendation for excellent service indeed!

Management response:Responded 18 August 2017

Dear Mr. Hannes,

I heartily thank you for your review and kindness. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed the trip in Myanmar with our service.
I know you both are so kind to me and I heartily thank you for offering me a premium membership for Geocaching. It was greatest experience I got for caching. Now I fell in love with that and I may find more caches in different countries too.
And once again thank you so much indeed for taking our service to travel Myanmar and for your review on TripAdvisor.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2017

My Sisters and I had the pleasure of using Toetoe for a guide on a recent trip to Myanmar. He put up with all the girlish teasing, demands to go places that weren't part of the tour and the endless chatter. We all fell a little bit in love with Toetoe for his unfailing cheerfulness, knowledge of the country's history, and the smoothness with how the tour went. We even got free photography lessons from him and his humour and unfailing patience rubbed off on us making us feel like part of his family. We left better educated about his beautiful country and willing ambassadors to endorse his company as a first class experience not to be missed . I personally feel I have made a friend for life and cant wait to go back on another guided tour by him.

Management response:Responded 17 August 2017

Dear Cindy,

Thank you so much indeed for your review and I do really appreciate it. And of course it was one of the happiest trips to me as well as you all were so kind to me. And I am thinking of you all. I wish to see you all again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Toe toe a good guide and great service
He took me to street market and sip some tea include breakfast in local shop.
it's great for me i want experience like this.
then we bike to local road with a good view although it's bumpy road
you should take bike pants to save your bottom
overall i love this bike tour next time hope to enjoy like this again

Management response:Responded 1 August 2017

Dear Tom,

Thank you so much indeed for your review and we do appreciate it.
It was great trip to us too. It was one of the best bike rides.
We also would love to get a chance to cycle with you again.
Once again thank you so much indeed for taking our services and for review.

Best regards,

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

We have recently returned from 2 weeks touring of Burma. Our trip was arranged from beginning to end by Toetoe. We had a tremendous time throughout our stay in Burma. We travelled all over the country, we took 5 plane rides, all of them arranged by Toetoe who accompanied us throughout. Toetoe was extremely professional, he speaks perfect English, he can talk about the country's history at length and with immense detail and enthusiasm. He also arranged all transfers, flights, hotels and sightseeing tours with such precession and professionality which is hard to find. Therefore our experience in Burma was of such perfection thanks to the utmost preparation and execution by Toetoe that we can't wait to visit the country again and it goes without saying that, for us, there is only one tour guide in Burma who is going to accompany us again and that is Toetoe.

Toetoe, a big thank you again for all the great and professional work you have done for us during our stay in your phenomenal country. We can't wait to come again and seek your expertise and help for another memorable trip.

Thank you Toetoe.
Iris & Wunibald Guertler

Management response:Responded 21 July 2017

Thank you so much indeed Ms. Iris and Mr. Wuni for taking our service. And it was the trip I will never forget as well. And we were so happy to get the opportunity to arrange your tour and serve you as our valuable clients. We also would love to see you again.
Once again thank you so much.
Best regards,