“Delicious all round”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had an exquisite dinner here. The whole experience was lovely and we’ll certainly be back when we’re in Sousse again. The service was fast and friendly. Everything was cooked to perfection, highly recommend. Our only tweak would be to add more berry coulis to the cheesecake.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (120)

Reviewed 17 November 2019

I had a nice dinner at La Villa resturant, the food was excellent and the atmosphere was great with the piano classic music. And who made it great the very professional staff Hyatham , Sami , Wassef and the pretty Nawras.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 1 October 2019

This was my favourite place for dinner in Sousse, and my mother and I had 3 out of 4 dinners out here. The restaurant has a nice decor, with a live guitarist playing soothing melodies. They have a good drinks menu, and get good local footfalls, so I would often hang around in the bar area after my mother had retired for the night. The food was really excellent.

I would like to specially thank the elegant Nawres (ladies first !!!), the charming Wassef and the dashing Haythem for giving my mother and me a great memorable fine dining experience.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 28 September 2019

Visited for dinner last night and wasnt dissappointed, the food and service were both outstanding. Highly reccommend to anyone visiting sousse

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Zoe H
Reviewed 14 July 2019

Amazing food. Best steak ever tried.
The manager really looked after us.
Definitely will be returning.

Date of visit: July 2019