All reviews irish pub the hotel staff executive suite two bottles of wine complimentary breakfast staff members are rooms are spacious restaurant downstairs excellent location small hotel walking distance lovely hotel mini bar old city free wifi no elevator air conditioning
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Cherica Hotel is the kind of place that carries a lot of history, calmness and correct service. It is not maybe the destination for beach fanatics, but for business, leisure or simple relaxation, it is the best in Constanta. The Irish Pub Breakfast is also perfect.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alex G
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

We spent only one night in this lovely hotel. Because we were with our little kids, they offered us a room on the back side of the hotel, so that we can have all the quiet possible. The staff was more than nice. A few steps from the hotel is Modern Beach.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Claudia D
Reviewed 25 July 2016

This is my second visit to this property and I am again very satisfied. From the moment you step in the front door until check-out the staff is very friendly and helpful, definitely happy to accommodate all of your needs.

The property is clean, well situated to enjoy the black sea or for a business trip. The rooms are large and comfortable, try the "Cherica" red wine in your room as it is wonderful. WiFi worked very well, enough to stream Netflix and I had no issues.

Breakfast is served at the restaurant right next door, it is very good food and a nice trendy place that is worth stopping for dinner as well. The restaurant (Irish Pub) does stay open later and people are having fun, but closing your window blocks any noise if you are trying to sleep.

I will be staying here again on my next visit to Constanta!

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Jason B
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Hotel has very nice, clean and well sized rooms.
At my stay the restaurant in building was closed for renovation but management made a deal with the Irish pub opposite the hotel to have breakfast there.
Staff in hotel is very friendly, component and speak good English.
Will go back at all times when I have to work in Constanța again.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank HeKo53
Reviewed 5 July 2016

Hotel Cherica is beautiful, clean, and very nice. However, even better than the rooms is the staff themselves. From the moment we walked through the door the staff was extremely gracious, accommodating, and friendly. We had three young children and they went out of their way to make the children happy and welcome even going so far as to loan us a nightlight for us to use during our stay without us even asking for one. When we arrived the room was already set up with sheets and pillows on the pull-out bed and crib for the children, which is better than I've seen in most US hotels.

The location is great! It's a very short walk to Plaja Modern. While the beach can get crowded, it isn't the main section of the beach, so it's not as crowded as other areas. The beach is great for kids. The water is shallow and the waves aren't too big, so the kids can walk out a little bit instead of just playing in the shore break. But it also gets deep enough for adults to go out a little further and enjoy the water.

It's also a great location for seeing Old Town Constanta. It's a little more than a half-mile (about 1km) walk to Old Town to see the Carol I Mosque, the Museum of National History and Archaeology, the Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral, and plenty of other sites and places to eat.

If you're going to stay in Constanta, I definitely recommend Hotel Cherica. It's an absolutely wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family