Kronwell Hotel(Brasov)
  • Breakfast included
US$75
US$72
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Antler(Brasov)
US$70
US$62
US$43
Ana B&B(Brasov)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsblack churchvery nice and helpful staffgreat locationold townspacious roomparking placecentral locationtwo nightsfloorreceptioncityfridgebathtubaccommodation
Reviewed 3 April 2018

It is located near the Old Town, so you can easily get to a lot restaurants and sores.
There are no parking places, so you have to figure that out on your own.
The rooms are clean, but there is no breakfast, so you just have to go across the street to the Old Cit.
Overall, I don't feel the price is justified, except for the positioning.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Ana D, General Manager at Residence Central Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear guest,
We appreciate the time you took for writing us a review.
Considering the fact that we are right in the historical center of Brasov, we do not own parking lots, but there is a city parking nearby.
Regarding breakfast, we have now this service available since February 2018 so this won't be a problem anymore for your guests. We also try to provide and improve as many services as possible, that's why your review is important to us.
Thank you for visiting us and we are welcoming you next time with even better services.
Best regards, management.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Make a contract with the private parking from near you so you can get a discount for your clients, having no where to park your car is a big down side and the reason why I will choose another place to stay next time when visiting Brasov. Other than that, really nice staff, clean rooms and great location

Room Tip: Add a bit more furniture, make it look like in the photos i saw. I had the room at the upper floor.
Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Most friendly and helpful staff ever, so lovely and great first impression of hotel. Couldn't have been more sweet, giving me directions to a function I was attending...
The hotel is situated in a great location, spacious rooms, lovely view and I could go on and on. This is my first ever review and couldn’t be more satisfied about this experience.
Thank you for your attentive hospitality!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
AmbientHotels, Manager at Residence Central Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you dear guest for sharing your appreciation and we are looking forward to welcoming you with a next occasion.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Cute hotel 1 block from the city center of bratsov. The hotel has a unique setup with the entrance in a courtyard and hotel rooms in a different location(few feet away). The rooms were large and had clean sheets and towels.
My only complaint is that the door to the sleeping apartments did not have a lock. However our room did have a lock and I never felt unsafe.

Stayed: March 2018
AmbientHotels, Manager at Residence Central Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Thank you dear Jennifer for your review and for pointing out the problem. We'll take care of it wright away.
Looking forward to welcoming you on the next occasion ,

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I enjoyed my staying in Residence Central Annapolis. The rooms was big, with a confortable bad. Tha bathroom had also a shower and a bathtube which I use :)
Given the fact that the windows were faceing the main street, I was affraid it would be noise from the traffic. It was not the case, as there are tow sets of windows and you do not hear anything from the street. The concierge was polite, I little to shy, given the fact that she was "afraid" to answer our questions. But in the end we found out what we needed. It was a overall great experience.

Room Tip: View to the Black Church
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Alexandru G

Thank you dear Alexandru for your appreciation and we are looking forward to welcoming you on the next occasion.