Hotel Nota Bene
US$90
US$84
US$118
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Horowitz(Lviv)
US$91
US$168
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Coffee Home Hostel(Lviv)(Great Value!)
US$18
Post House Hostel(Lviv)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$476
US$274
US$258
Hotwire.com
All reviewsrailway stationcozy hotelroom was clean and comfortabledesktaxiironairportenglishcityukraine
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I've traveled the world, and was surprised to find what a terrific hotel the Nota Bene is, with great prices. It's only five years old, well designed, and in a quiet residential neighborhood.
The staff is really attentive. A front desk clerk rushed out to grab my bags before I was even out of my taxi, and another front desk person answered questions quickly and cheerfully.
Customer service can be lacking at hotels in the former Soviet Union -- but not at this one. It was obvious that the staff had received the kind of training you see at good European hotels.
My room was modern, clean, and had an extra touch that you don't see in most hotels: a lot of closet space.
The hotel's restaurant was an even bigger surprise. For dinner, I had an entire trout, French-style spinach with a creamy sauce, and a drink. It was yummy and cost only $8.50.
I stayed at the hotel only one night before heading for the airport, but I love Lviv, and will be back -- and you can be sure I will stay at the Note Bene.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank japanbuff
Наталья Г, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Hotel Nota Bene, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Guest! Thank you for the positive feedback about our hotel. We will waiting for you!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I strongly recommend you to avoid this hotel. Many other available closer to the city center at a similar price.
The surroundings of the hotel are terrible, it's at least 15-20min walk to any remains of civilization.
But the key to this review is the quality of the rooms. It's just beyond anything, literally anything I have ever experienced. The room was tiny, dirty and indifferent to an old wardrobe when it came to smell. Everything with a lovely view on air conditioning installation just outside the window.

Please see the pictures. The rate for the room I have paid was definitely not a bargain comparing to other hotels in center of Lviv.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank priorityammo
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Stop there for 2 nights.The room is great. It has everything you need, except, maybe, the iron. Accommodation is very comfortable as for me. I went on foot to the hotel 15 min from railway station, to city center from hotel - 35 min. The great variety of food is offered for breakfast and everything is more than just delicious. In a nutshell, the hotel amused us in a positive way.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2017

This hotel is not as near to the center of the city as others may be, but it is very quiet and restful. When I arrived I was frequently asking questions of the desk clerks and they were always very polite and helpful. They gave directions, helped me find where to acquire the local currency at a good rate of exchange, they arranged tours for me and the list just goes on and on. The clerks are young and their English is very good. I worked with 8 of them and they were all especially helpful.
The room I stayed in was very clean and located at the front of the hotel with a small balcony, a sitting room with a sofa, desk and small refrigerator. The bedroom was seperate and the bed was queen sized and very comfortable. The bathroom was very spacious (much larger than the normal European standard) and the shower was really nice.
The hotel has a restaurant and I took several meals there which were all excellent. By local standards the meal was a bit expensive, but in terms of American dollars, quite reasonable even inexpensive for what your are provided. A breakfast buffet was served everyday and has a wide variety of foods and drinks to offer. All of which were of above average quality.
The internet was free and I had no problems with it which is not always the case in Ukraine.
I would recommend this hotel highly and on my next trip this is where I will stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 25 March 2017

I was a bit surprised at how far from the center of town the hotel is--about a 10-15 minute taxi ride--however, other than that I have been quite pleased. The desk staff has been quite helpful, though all of the staff has that Eastern European soberness and matter-of-factness that Americans sometimes don't know how to interpret. My room was quite large and comfortable in every way. They do not, however, have any English TV channels--which they ought to get if they want to be an international hotel. The staff's English, however, was more than adequate.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business