“Recommend”

Bistro Torta
Ranked #83 of 172 Restaurants in Pula
Cuisines: Central European
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Really nice quiet place by the docks of Pula. Me and my wife had some mix meat, and ravioli. Probably the best thing we had in Pula since we stayed here. Service was very good, fast and pleasant. Prices are reasonable. We drank some red wine, and had a coffee after meal. Nice hidden gem in the center of Pula.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first time i visited Pula. I walked around the town and decided to go to marina at the bistro torta. I ate the octopus salad and for the main course i ate the shrimps with two glasses of istrian Malvazija. Very quiet space. You can come here and drink coffee. The service is perfect!!

1  Thank alicef0ster
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a walk by the marina and we saw a ramp. We asked security what is inthere? He sayed there is restaurant. At the door of the restaurant there was a waiter and he placed us at the terace. The waiter recommend us fresh first class fish,and for the kids bolognesse and wiena steak. We order it and we recive food for about 15 min. We drinked aperol,fresh orange. The waiter clean fish for us very fast. And the end we drink two delicious capuccinos which other young waiter made for us. All regards for the kitchen and waiters! The view was amazing!

1  Thank pago17
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had the most amazing lunch at the marina. My husband and I had spaghetti with sea food and my son had spaghetti bolognese. The food was absolutely great. The aroma and the white Malvazija, the blend, simply perfect.
The young waiter super friendly and fast, came often to check up on us.
The view over the sea and the weather, mesmerising. A definite recommendation!

2  Thank Kelly W
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and family was on lunch here in bistro torta and we are amazed with the service of two young waiters, they are very fast and bright, we recommend everyone to come here, we ate a big first class fish and it was delicious, coffe was above expectations and smile of the waiters priceless.

1  Thank jackieblackie