All reviewsshared bathroomgreat hoststwo nightsone nightthe busold townguesthouselaundrystepsfacilities
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Good price
Clean
Great room/cabin - they do get hot though
Shared kitchen and bathroom but we on,y had to share for one night.
Laundry machine was there.
Easily to get to on public transport/ bus was a easily navigated route just lots of steps.
There is a super market and cafe close
Shared kitchen which was lovely

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Ines D, Manager at Guest House Barbara, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Tnx you end i hoop that we see you son agen. Lovle guests in the house.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

This GH has the most beautiful view. It os a bit far from everything. You have to walk quite far and take a lot of steps to get to and fro. The bus is also an option which is fine but you have to plan carefully as is only departs every hour to this part of town. As for the accommodation, it was fine. For a place to just crash at night it is perfect. The plumbing was a bit of a problem. The bathroom was always stinky. But we had warm water, and it was fine.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 955estiem
Reviewed 29 August 2016

I booked this guesthouse on very last minute on booking.com on my mobile and the mobile version didnt show me clearly about the payment condition which i thought i could pay when i arrive at the hotel so I paid them without knowing that my credit card was already charged ( when i paid i guess the manager who is in charge with booking wasnt there so the guy who got my money didnt aware either that i was already paid on credit card. untill i got back home in Thailand a week later and realised that i paid them twice. Though I didnt expect that i will be lucky to get refund on my credit card because i didn't keep my receipt of payment that i got from the hotel. But they are so kind and honest to give me a full refund of that payment which make me was so impressed and grateful about their honesty to the guest.

Not only that i feel good about their honesty but they are very kind and caring for the guest, They explain all insightful information to us and even ask their little kids to show us around the community.

If you are looking for home away from home kind of accommodation, I can guarantee this is the right and best choice.

By the way, the view is so impressive from the balcony and terres and the toilet and kitchen is clean.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

It takes 300 steps to go up to the house and down to the old city (but you can avoid it by taking the right bus) and still it was so much fun!
First of all when we arrived we've been told everything we need to know for a perfect day in Dubrovnik (including a nice local place to eat in - cheap and authentic). You'll get a room in an apartment that has everything (washing machine, kitchen and a nice shower), and all of this for an excellent price.
The next morning we got a private breakfast at the hour that we wanted, on the balcony with an amazing view to the port.

Thanks for the best experience!
Oh and also the place is good for a long stay but just one night was good also.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Stayed here recently for 3 nights and can not complaint as there were no major issues. Yes you need to walk quite a few steps to get there, which I enjoyed as it is always a good change to my usual workout. You will probably ask yourself is it good location if I am older and there is plenty of steps- the answer is yes as the longer you will try to stay fit the longer you will enjoy your travels (and Dubrovnik is full of steps anyway so you can not avoid them)It is quite easy to find (from the bus station walk along the port and when you see an old market turn left and walk the stairs up to the very top) Owners are very friendly and will try to help you with everything.We had a shared bathroom which was not a problem as you only share it with another room. Room itself was ok, although could do with some hangers on the wall for your clothes or towels.Sleep quality was good and because of the location of the place it is very quiet at night as well.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple