Adventure Sailing 3-Night Trip from Dubrovnik on the Huck Finn Catamaran

Book in advance
from
₱37,748.01
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Huck Finn Adventure Travel
from ₱37,748.01
from ₱4,165.30
from ₱27,334.77
from ₱27,779.28
More Info
All reviews paddle boarding multi sport sea kayaking rafting croatia guide
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2016

I was part of an 8 person walking group from Ireland who spent a week in Croatia in April 2016. From when we arrived in Dubrovnik airport to when we were dropped back a week later we could not believe the absolute professional and personnel care and attention we received from our guides Goran, Daniel, Luca & Patrick. We have travelled on many walking holidays and would put this up as one of the best. Nothing was too much trouble and we came away with a great impression of Croatian people and of the personnel employed by Huck Finn/Croatia Tours. In addition amazing value for money. Well done "boys" and hope to see ye again.

Date of experience: April 2016
2  Thank AnnG_16
Reviewed May 4, 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful holiday! We met our friends from the states in Dubrovnik and headed out to sea from there. The crew was amazing and accommodated our every need, thanks Maya and Patrick! From planning great excursions to making dinner reservations they were beyond helpful. We did not have the best weather on the trip so we had to change the itinerary on the fly. It was the perfect combination between sight seeing, exercising, and relaxation. We loaded up with beers and snacks before we set sail which worked out perfectly. Huck Finn is a great organisation and we would highly recommend booking with them.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed April 27, 2016

Just back from trip to Croatia, our guides were Goran, Daniel and Luka, we had a fab holiday the guys made our trip the best ever, we did climbing, had trips on the Catamaran and covered a couple of Islands, and they looked after us so well I would recommend that if you are going to Croatia you look them up

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank theresej0nes
Reviewed April 13, 2016

This is a little late - I did this trip in June '15. It was an amazing trip and a lovely view of Croatia that I wouldn't have otherwise seen. The guides were friendly and well trained in multi-sports. I would definitely recommend this tour company. For this trip you needed an ok level of fitness. My only negatives around the trip was the food was a little bland and monotonous, particularly with options available for lunch.

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank LittleRiblet
Reviewed December 25, 2015

Outstanding trip with amazing scenery and great guides! I went on the 5-day Sea Kayaking Dubrovnik trip in late September and still couldn't be more pleased. The guides are friendly and knowledgeable, and the accomodations are comfortable. The equipment is well taken care of and accessible. It is a very nice balance of structured touring and your own free time. The natural beauty of the Dalmatian coast cannot be beat and kayaking is a fantastic way to see it. There is more than enough to explore on Lopud by foot (forts, churches, beaches, coves!) in case of rough sea days.

The company has fantastic customer service. My flight was cancelled and rebooked en route; I had no problems contacting the office. They reaaranged transportation and lodging for my first night and it was no problem being taken to the ferry and to the island the next morning.

I did not have any previous sea kayaking experience, but never felt uncomfortable. I was by far and away the slowest, pokiest member of the group, so really anyone who can slightly swim can do this trip.

I highly recommend this trip and also taking an additional 2-3 days to stay in Old Town Dubrovnik and go to Lokrum Island.

Date of experience: September 2015