All reviews small number of rooms beautiful small hotel a great boutique hotel old city the bus the pool area is beautiful overlooking the harbour lots of nice restaurants breakfast is served quiet hotel terrace bar sunset beach perfect stay hotel restaurant lovely walk loved this hotel week stay
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We chose Kazbek based on trip advisor reviews and we stayed here on our honeymoon. What a fantastic choice it was! The hotel is beautiful. Outside is gorgeous, bright and colourful, the rooms are like stepping into another era with their decor.
The staff are amazing!! So kind, friendly and helpful, nothing is too much bother and they make you feel so welcome. In particular Angela who made it her mission to make sure I ate plenty of breakfast!
They do a boat trip to the islands as well with I would highly recommend. Not cheap but a fab treat and a great way to spend a day!
Its small and wonderfully private, it can feel like no one else is there. Food is excellent, both breakfast and dinner, terrace bar is very relaxing and pool area is so lovely.
I would go back in the morning!!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
PMiloglav, Manager at Hotel Kazbek, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Elaine B,

Thank you so much for your fabulous review; we are indeed grateful that you chose to stay at the Kazbek for such a special occasion.
It sounds like our Kazbek team really made a huge impression on you which is what we all strive to achieve; thank you for your lovely comments complimenting us.
Thank you as well for recommending our boat trip to the island just like all other segments of your stay with us.
We hope you will be able to return to the Kazbek very soon, we certainly look forward to it.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Wonderful relaxed stay at this superb hotel. Beautiful old building with modern facilities. Watching the house martins swooping over the pool is a real highlight.
The hotel arranged for us to hire the speed boat as a special Birthday treat. We had such a wonderful time visiting local island, snorkelling and having a long lazy lunch at a fabulous restaurant on the island of Sipan, recommended by the speed boat guys, Tony and Zoran. They made our day so special, one of the most memorable birthdays ever!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank drdolittal
PMiloglav, Manager at Hotel Kazbek, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear drdolittal,

Thank you for your most complimentary review.
We are thrilled to know that you so much enjoyed your stay at the Kazbek, especially the private boat tour to celebrate your birthday. May we take this opportunity to say Happy Birthday to you once again?
Thank you so much indeed for your kind comments and we do hope that you return to the Kazbek very soon, where we will look forward to welcoming you again.

With kindest regards,

Reviewed 30 July 2018

If you are looking for a small, private, secluded base then look no further. If you want a busy, anonymous hotel, with gym and office centre, then look elsewhere.

Set an easy bus ride from the old town but next to the old harbour, Kazbek offers a relaxing, friendly experience that is hard to beat. You never struggle for a lounger next to the pool (on occasions we were the only ones there) or to be served at the bar. You never have to wait for service at breakfast (specifically cooked for you) or in the evening restaurant. With only 13 rooms it's easy to see why. Service is spot on and the place is scrupulously clean and perfectly maintained. Dining in the courtyard is an atmospheric experience and you can sit and enjoy a quiet drink looking out onto the harbour.

I can't overemphasize how welcome they made us feel and what a lovely experience was the whole holiday. Thank you. Steve & Louise.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravelLora

Dear Steve & Louise,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write such a wonderful review.
It looks like you really appreciated the style of our hotel, our location and above all our most welcoming staff.
We do hope you will visit us again very soon so that we can create another memorable experience for you.

With kindest regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2018

Stayed here for 4 nights in late June and had a fabulous time.
Beautiful location away from the crowds in the Old Town but close enough to get to easily by bus.
Great service from the team there, some great restaurant recommendations as well.
Really nice ambience to the place.
Highly recommended and have already put it on my sister's list to visit next year.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
PMiloglav, Manager at Hotel Kazbek, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Dear NKay,

Thank you for staying with us in June; it is wonderful to hear that you had a fantastic stay at the Kazbek.

We appreciate very much that you recommend us so highly; when your sister has a suitable date in mind, please contact us directly so we can offer our best available rates and special promotions.

With kind regards,

P. Miloglav

Reviewed 22 July 2018

I didn't actually stay in this hotel, but after taking a wrong bus, I was dumped on their doorstep. I was extremely late to get to the bus station to catch my bus to Split and very stressed. The hotel staff could see I was frantic, and helped me call a cab, even though they knew I was not a hotel guest. When the cab was late, one of the staff members eventually just said he would drive me himself. We hopped in his car, and he drove me to the bus station, without asking for anything in return. He did this out of the kindness of his heart and to help a stranger in a foreign country. I made it to my bus on time thanks to him. (And I HAD to catch that bus, because I had a ferry right after that!) If this hotel has staff like these gentlemen, then it must have great customer service and hospitality throughout. Thank you, Antun and Mato, and Hotel Kazbek for your help.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank Nicole N

Dear Nicole N,

The entire Kazbek team, especially Antun and Mato would like to tell you how much they appreciated that you shared your positive experience with the Tripadvisor after your recent unexpected visit to our hotel.
Thank you very much indeed; they were genuinely happy that they could help and I am sure any of our staff would do the same.

We do hope you would stay with us at the Kazbek if your travel plans bring you back to Dubrovnik.

Wishing you all the best,