“Such a fun guide!”

Dream Transfers and Excursions
Ranked #1 of 159 Outdoor Activities in Split
More attraction details
Owner description: Dream Transfers & Excursions (Dream) exists to provide you with personalized guided tours and memories for a lifetime. The Unforgettable Dream Tours are different all around experience because it´s not just about sights, it is also about your experience and your feelings. Dream offers personalized individual and small group tour itineraries and an unforgettable touring experience. Dream way is more flexible and personal, but it also provides you with an opportunity to make the most of your time here. Besides, you get one of the best guides around! Unique Krka Tour and Private Tours turn to be the Dream specialty. To get the best book the best!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I booked Petar to take me from Split to Plitvice Lakes on the way to Zagreb. I ended up booking Petar at literally the last minute the night before I had to leave. Petar was nothing but courteous and prompt with his responses and suggestions. I had alot of fun! We listened to some great Croatian music, took an amazing scenic route and shared alot of jokes between us. When we got to the park he gave me a full tour of the open areas and gave me plenty of time to take my ten million pictures!

My only regret is that I hadn't booked him for any of my other tours in Croatia. Please don't hesitate! Like having a friend take you around to visit a beautiful country.

Petar S, Owner at Dream Transfers and Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Zahid

Many thanks for such a great review!

It was a pleasure guiding you & showing you the beauty of this amazing country. Was a great fun .

Hope we meet again on one of my tours !

Best wishes my friend

"perfect balance"
"hours free time"
"small bus"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went with Petar Sinovcic to learn about and visit Primosten, Sibenik, and Krka National Park. Petar is a very enjoyable, knowledgable guide who was able to answer all our questions about the areas we visited. He has was very patient with us as we visited the different areas. Petar enjoys music and gave us samples, as we travelled, of the Croatian music. We finished the tour with wine tasting which was very enjoyable as we bought some local wine. We were very impressed with the work Petar put into this tour and we throughly enjoyed it. We would highly recommend Dream Excursions.

2  Thank Brenda K
Petar S, Owner at Dream Transfers and Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Brenda & Ken

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I’m really glad you’ve enjoyed the tour with me as I’ve enjoyed to be your guide! It was a great day !

Thanks for all!

Wish you all the best & Happy Easter .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Petar picked us up right on time in a very clean, comfortable van. Right away, we knew we were in for a great day. Petar is a very friendly, funny guy, with excellent English. We toured Primosten, Sibenik, stopped for a wonderful lunch, and then hiked through Krka National Park. At the end of the day, we stopped for a lovely wine sampling. Petar is so knowledgable and enthusiastic. He has lots a great photos on his iPad, describing what we were going to see. He played a variety of Croatian music along the way. He always made sure that we had as much time in each location as we needed, and was very attentive to our requests. We truly had a great day. Thank you Petar.

Petar S, Owner at Dream Transfers and Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Barbara & Erik

Many thanks for the great review! I was truly enjoying the day with you, as well.

Hope we meet again soon!

Regards to Brenda & Ken , hope they will find as well a little time to review the tour .

Have a great rest of vacation

Reviewed January 28, 2018

I have taken a number of tours through the years and Dream Excursions is up there with the best.

We initially booked a private tour to Krka waterfalls however ended up with a nearly a full van. Its always more fun to enjoy a tour with others whenever possible.

The tour was quite long but the day goes so fast. Petar picked the perfect amount of time in each place we visited. He kept us well entertained on the drive playing local music and explaining each site we were visiting. He is a very enthusiastic tour guide.

Krka is beautiful. I felt the early October weather was too cold to swim but others on our tour did and found it fine. We ended the day at a winery. Croatian wine is so good and we were thrilled to find the wine at a local restaurant later in the trip.

I loved Split so much I am going back very soon and I will be in touch with Petar to organise another tour.

Hello Mel

Many thanks for the great review & the compliments! Really looking forward to seeing you again

Wish you a lot of good Running & Happy Easter!

See more reviews
Reviewed January 25, 2018

We highly recommend Petar Sinovčić’s Dream Tours! Petar enthusiastically shared beautiful sites of Croatia including the stunning waterfalls at KRKA National Park. His love for his country and culture, shared in perfect English, gave us a comprehensive insight into all that is beautiful about Croatia. At each stop he educated us about the history of what we were seeing and suggested sites to visit before giving us plenty of time to wonder the streets of Primošten, Sibenik and Skradin. As we drove, he introduced the music of Croatia to us by playing both traditional and current favorites of his. The day ended with a beautiful sunset and a stop at the small family-owned winery of Sladik for wine tasting. We praise Petar for his professionalism, expertise and attention to every detail to give us a memorable experience. He is a pure joy and a happy person to spend time with. It could not have been a more perfect day!

2  Thank abroadleap2016

Hello Beverly & David

Thanks so much for this Funtastic Review & for sharing your experience !
I’m really happy you’ve enjoyed my tour so much, that’s a huge compliment for me !

Was a pleasure to meet you !
Hope we meet again & do some more Tours .

Best regards & happy Easter!