“Disappointed ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Service was good. Location was nice. Pizza was mediocre. Squid and homemade lemonade were nice. For the quality though it was very overpriced. Credit card reader didn’t work so had to go and find an atm to pay the bill. There are much better options at a cheaper price.

Reviewed November 1, 2017

I must say that I was cold and a bit sick and I wanted to sit down inside a restaurant to eat something warm. Everywhere in central Split seems (and is) overpriced, so I just went inside a place with nice and warm interior seats. Pizzas are the star in Dalmatia, but I wanted to eat other dishes. I wanted something hot so I went for pasta, thinking it would be enough and hot. I was promised a really successful dish of pasta with fresh food. Well, the pasta could be from any supermarket, the tomato sauce average and with almost no taste, plus the fish was smoked (not fresh in any case). The amount of food was less than expected (the plate was large giving a wrong impression about the amount of food). Disappointing. Service was not bad but I agree with other comments: sometimes they forget about some tables. I will not go again. Try to avoid restaurants in Split old town, overpriced and with nothing special. Maybe pizzas are better.

Reviewed October 21, 2017

We ate there twice, and both times the service was friendly and fast, and the food excellent (pizza, seafood pasta...). And the courtyard is an extremely pleasant place to be.

1  Thank Antonia B
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Lots of quality food! Excellent Lasagna Bolognese. The Cevapi is to die for!! Serbian and Croatian traditional dish. Order with mushrooms and potatoes. Large portions and delicious!

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Excellent as usual. The sea food pizza is one of the best I have ever had, washed down with a carafe of dry white wine.