“Awesome introduction to Antigua!”

Antigua Photo Walks
Ranked #2 of 64 Tours in Antigua
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Are you visiting Guatemala and would like to learn how to elevate your photography to a higher level? We will show you the best spots to photograph Antigua Guatemala’s sites and people, and share the tips, tricks, techniques and secrets of a street photographer. We are also happy to design a private photo walk for you if you would prefer dedicated one-on-one attention and to focus on specific themes or techniques. Antigua Photo Walks are led by professional photographer, Rudy Giron, who has been capturing the spirit of Antigua Guatemala’s streets since 2006 at AntiguaDailyPhoto.
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Had the best time ever with Rudy! He gave me many tips, tricks and ideas to make beautiful photos, told me about the history of Antigua and Guatemala and showed me the best spots in town. Thanks so much Rudy!!

Date of experience: November 2018
"two hours"
in 12 reviews
"great photos"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 7 reviews
"skill level"

Reviewed 31 October 2018

Rudy is an excellent educator in photography. I have already worked as a professional photographer and learned from him (of course, it's a life-learning process). He will also point out some of the best places in Antigua to photograph that aren't know by everyone. I am also doing his Dia de Los Muertos photography tour and looking forward to that.

1  Thank ClaireDGrove
Reviewed 16 October 2018

I booked a photowalk for 3 hours in Antigua on my own and it was all worth the money! In my opinion the explanation of theory in the beginning is good because it reminds you of the secrets of how to place things perfectly in the picture so it looks wonderful.
Afterwards we explored the streets to test everything in reality. I've learned a lot during that walk and Rudy was a very patient teacher and explained a lot! Furthermore, it is really nice to see Rudy's passion for photography...it was contagious ;-)
In my opinion 3 hours are a really good period of time for the walk because while practicing it is easier to memorise all the secrets of taking good pictures!
Thank you very much, Rudy, now I am capable of taking even better pictures and how to handle my camera appropriate in many different situations!

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

The Photo Walk was a great experience! With humour, good spots and of course a lot of interesting information about photography and the city Rudy showed Antigua to us in a different and very nice way. The group was perfectly sized, everyone had the chance to learn and participate actively. Thanks a lot!