Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Lol.travel
Hotels.com
Mil Flores Luxury
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2019 via mobile

Everything was great! The staff was attentive and helpful. Daniella at the front desk was awesome! Helped us arrange tours and sight seeing! Thank you we will be back! Definitely worth the visit. Antigua is a beautiful city!

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 27 December 2019

Beautiful hotel, super helpful staff made our stay more fun and meaningful, Daniela is amazing! Centrally located, easy to walk to all of the attractions in Antigua. Lovely pool/spa area to relax and refresh after a long day exploring. The rooms are beautifully decorated and so quiet you'll forget you're in the heart of the city. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 26 November 2019

My wife and I spent 3 days at Mil Flores. From the moment we walked in we were treated with excellent first-class service. Special thanks to Fernando who treated us like royalty. Don't miss the pool/garden. We were also served breakfast out in the garden. It was a wonderful experience. The location is also close to everything in Antigua and very secure (24 hr. front desk). We will definitely be back when in Antigua.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 3 November 2019 via mobile

I had the opportunity to stay for one night at Mil Flores in Antigua. This hotel comes from a great family that I know so my expectations were really high. The staff welcomed me and my family with cold drinks. Perfect after a long ride from the city. Carlos the chief of staff was very welcoming and checked us in with all the information about the hotel. Byron and Fernando the waiters were always very friendly and attentive to our needs. Daniela who works at the front desk was super friendly to us too. We travel with a 2.5 and a 6 month old and this hotel worked out pretty good for our family needs. I can say the premises are kid friendly. The only downside about the hotel are the rooms that lead to the main street. The cars passing by night can get pretty noisy though they have sound proof windows. All in all I highly recommend Mil Flores.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2019 via mobile

It is a small super chic and neat hotel! We loved every detail, the exquisite ambience, the fountains, the unique furniture in the colonial architecture, and of course the kindness of it’s staff was outstanding.

Date of stay: October 2019