“Dry Wash Gold Mining”

American Gold Prospecting Adventures
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I brought my family to AZ for a Spring Training Baseball trip. On one of our off days I had booked this gold mining adventure. I am glad we found American. Jim was fantastic. We wanted to go on an off peak day and he was able to work with our limited schedule. He kept me informed on the process, introduced me to our local contact and guide Noah, and followed up to ensure all went according to plan. Noah was a great local guide. He knew the history of the area and in addition to being a guide also was active in the mining community. He was a wealth of both mining and local knowledge and worked great with my 2 young girls (9 and 11). Be prepared to put in some manual labor. The harder you work the better your chances of finding gold.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank hafron