“Great way to spend the morning!”

Kayak Annapolis LLC
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us for an easygoing, educational and exciting guided kayak tour through one of America's oldest seaports. Annapolis harbor and the United States Naval Academy will be the backdrop for our 3-hour, "history rich" adventure. Our guided tour is designed for everyone and anyone can navigate the waters with our sit-on-top kayaks.
Reviewed September 13, 2016

My family of 4 enjoyed the 2 hour tour with Dustin (love him!) on Saturday. From booking through putting away our gear, it was very easy and enjoyable to work with the company. The kayaks are very easy to get in and out of, we went at a good pace, and Dustin kept us chuckling while pointing out interesting historical facts. It was fun to see Annapolis from a kayak and paddle up ego alley. I would highly recommend going. These guys love what they are doing and it makes the whole experience a pleasure.

Reviewed September 11, 2016

Kayak Annapolis provided us with good way to test out a two person ocean kayak and experience Annapolis Harbor. Dustin is a "hoot". His historical knowledge of the area intermingled with his puns/jokes and kayaking safety provided a great afternoon on the water. So, as they advertise, "prepare to get wet". We had a couple of ladies and a gentleman wearing "street" clothes and shoes that "got wet" that I'm sure that they wished they had been prepared. All in all, the harbor is busy place and having the right guidance made the afternoon of kayaking a very pleasureable experience.

Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

I wish I would have checked with Trip Advisor prior to purchasing 4 groupon tix. It appears several customers experienced the same issue as I did.

I tried several times over the summer to book a tour for (4) people using the vouchers I had. I had zero success on line booking a weekend tour. I kept thinking I was doing something wrong until I tried booking a tour for FULL PRICE and miraculously it worked. I called to see if I could book a trip and was informed that there was zero availability. When I mentioned that the web allowed me to book a full price fare I was then told that they reserve some voucher fairs but need full paying fairs so they can make some money.

My vouchers expires in a few days and although I won't lose my initial investment I will now have to double my cost if I want to utilize this gift. Another $120 to Kayak Annapolis is not worth it.

So I guess I will just chalk this up to a donation to Kayak Annapolis and hopefully potential customers will read this before purchasing vouchers and make a better decision then I did.

5  Thank bmhoop
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

This is a great way to get out on the water and learn about Annapolis. We loved our guide Dustin. I had never been in a kayak before but it was an easy, leisurely trip.

2  Thank RazorbackGirlWPS
Reviewed August 23, 2016

This is a fun thing to do for a little time on the water and get some local history of the area. I think this would be fun for older children, maybe 8 and up. Don't have to be expert at the kayak. It is slow paced so older folks with mobility would enjoy as well. You can get wet so dress with that in mind and you will need to walk in the water getting in and out of the kayaks. So water shoes are nice to have with you. Bring sunscreen! They supply safety vests, waterproof bags and bottled water during the paddle.We were sorry not to have brought towels for our car seats! Something we forgot was towels for our car seats.Watch out for the bad jokes! Actually the guide was fun and informative on local information.

1  Thank Gail B