“Grea Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kayak Annapolis LLC

Kayak Annapolis LLC
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us for an easygoing, educational and exciting guided kayak tour through one of America's oldest seaports. Annapolis harbor and the United States Naval Academy will be the backdrop for our 3-hour, "history rich" adventure. Our guided tour is designed for everyone and anyone can navigate the waters with our sit-on-top kayaks.
Washington DC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Grea Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2016

We recently participated in a Sunday morning tour at 10 a.m. We used a 1/2 price voucher and I booked the reservation just days prior to the tour. We had zero problems booking the tour. You do need to use the link on their website that directs you to booking the tour using a voucher. Excellent experience with the voucher.

The tour itself was very nice. It was done at a relaxed pace with just the right amount of commentary from the guide. We had the owner of the establishment as our guide and you can tell right away that he truly enjoys his job. He has some corny yet appropriate jokes that will lighten the mood and keep things fun. We lucked out that the weather was absolutely perfect, about 80 degrees and no humidity in the summer in Maryland is unheard of but we got it.

The kayaks were very stable and well kept. If you have back problems kayaking is probably not going to be your thing, the seats are not comfortable, but exactly as both my husband and I expected.

We plan on keeping this in the rotation for visiting guests as something different to do when visiting. Will be back.

Visited August 2016
2 Thank KarenTravel_13

Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Relaxing and enjoyable way to see Annapolis from the water and also learn a few things”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2016

The Kayak Annapolis tour is a lot of fun and very informative. Dustin was our guide and he provided good information on all the sights along the way and interesting facts about the history of Annapolis. Dustin also gave good instructions for anyone who may be new to kayaking. Go on this tour and you will have a very enjoyable 2 hours. The tour is good not just for tourists, but for locals also. Although I have lived in the area for 20 years, this was the first time seeing Annapolis from the water and I am glad I did. Kayak Annapolis made it even more enjoyable and I would do it again.

Visited August 2016
1 Thank Matthew M
Washington DC, District of Columbia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fun trip, friendly guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2016

My husband and I had a fun 2 hours, kayaking through Annapolis with our group guide Max. Max kept up a running dialogue for the full two hours, cracking jokes and chatting with every single person on the way. We learned lots of historical and some plain "fun" facts about the town, and got some physical exercise too! I'd recommend the 4 PM tour because it was quite hot and sunny and I can't imagine doing an even earlier tour. There is water and granola bars provided mid-way, which is a very nice touch. Max and the other employees were very friendly and helpful and made this tour a fun adventure.
The only caveat is the tour seemed a little expensive for me, but we did use travelzoo vouchers which made the prices reasonable. Not sure I'd do it without the voucher.

Silver Spring, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great tour, great guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2016

Recently went on a tour with Max. He is super knowledgeable about Annapolis history and sights. Would highly recommend for anyone looking to spend two hours on the water taking in this amazing city.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“New way to see Annapolis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

My Wife and I took part in the Kayak Annapolis tour on July 7th. It was an incredible time, lots of fun. Dustin, our guide was great. We would definitely do it again.