“Fun trip, friendly guide”

Kayak Annapolis LLC
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us for an easygoing, educational and exciting guided kayak tour through one of America's oldest seaports. Annapolis harbor and the United States Naval Academy will be the backdrop for our 3-hour, "history rich" adventure. Our guided tour is designed for everyone and anyone can navigate the waters with our sit-on-top kayaks.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Fun trip, friendly guide”
Reviewed August 1, 2016

My husband and I had a fun 2 hours, kayaking through Annapolis with our group guide Max. Max kept up a running dialogue for the full two hours, cracking jokes and chatting with every single person on the way. We learned lots of historical and some plain "fun" facts about the town, and got some physical exercise too! I'd recommend the 4 PM tour because it was quite hot and sunny and I can't imagine doing an even earlier tour. There is water and granola bars provided mid-way, which is a very nice touch. Max and the other employees were very friendly and helpful and made this tour a fun adventure.
The only caveat is the tour seemed a little expensive for me, but we did use travelzoo vouchers which made the prices reasonable. Not sure I'd do it without the voucher.

Silver Spring, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great tour, great guide”
Reviewed July 28, 2016

Recently went on a tour with Max. He is super knowledgeable about Annapolis history and sights. Would highly recommend for anyone looking to spend two hours on the water taking in this amazing city.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“New way to see Annapolis”
Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

My Wife and I took part in the Kayak Annapolis tour on July 7th. It was an incredible time, lots of fun. Dustin, our guide was great. We would definitely do it again.

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great first kayak experience ”
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Pirate Pete was an amazing guide. His brief introduction and pace of the tour made the kayaking easy, enjoyable, and entertaining.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great kayak tour!”
Reviewed July 20, 2016

I live in Annapolis and did this kayak tour with a friend who was visiting from out of state. We paddled past beautiful homes, impressive yachts and sailboats the US Naval Academy, and downtown Annapolis. Dustin was our guide and he was great. He was very friendly and provided interesting tidbits of history and corny jokes along the way! All in all a great activity for locals as well as visitors. We thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon.

1 Thank Kim T