“Always Better Than Expected”

Thai Dish Incorporated
Ranked #27 of 105 Restaurants in Auburn
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Every time we eat at Thai Dish we are happy. I'm not sure why that surprises me, the atmosphere is never frantic or rushed, we always feel taken care of, and the food... oh the food...
This visit we opened with the Fresh Shrimp Spring Rolls, wonderful softened rice paper wrapped around shrimp, cucumber, shredded lettuce, carrots & rice vermicelli. These beauties are served with a sweet dipping sauce and ground roasted peanuts.
For entrees, I had Panaeng Beef Curry, which is a sweet red pepper curry spiced with red chili, coriander, cumin & basil. My wife had the Rama Garden Duck, a fantastic peanut sauce dish on a bed of steamed broccoli with cabbage, green beans, red peppers, baby corn, mushrooms, onions & carrots. Both were served with rice, either brown or white. Of course, all of the above was cooked to perfection as usual.
Dessert capped off a fully satisfying meal, with Fried Ice Cream (with drizzled chocolate, whipped cream and a cherry) and warmed Thai Custard with whipped cream and a cherry too.
Thai Dish has it all, a great environment, great service, reasonable prices & fantastic food. Next time we will try not to be so surprised, there isn't any reason to not be happy here.

1  Thank TAFCRacer

Reviewed 22 December 2017

This was our third visit here and my wife (Asian) was eager to sample new flavors. Service was great and courteous, food was served timely (from a very good menu) and the price was right. One downside, at lunchtime the restaurant was very busy and there was a shortage of staff to handle seating, phone orders, table orders, table service, etc. An extra person was called from the back room to help at the peak hour there was (a) a line to be seated, (b) a line to pay, (c) the cashier taking phone orders, (d) customers waiting for their take-out. All of this could have been resolved with 1-2 additional servers. It's a great place and the extra help would pay off.

1  Thank pacis1
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

We usually get the Pineapple Fried Rice without shrimp and with chicken. It is always tasty and hot when we get it home. We have never been disappointed .

1  Thank Tobinanduron
Reviewed 12 August 2016

My husband raved about what he ate and he rarely raves about his choices. I had egg Pad Thai, and it also was the best I have ever tasted, but 16 years ago was the last time I was there and since then I have come gluten sensitive. Unfortunately, there had to be something it either the peanut sauce or the food,as I did have an attack within 1 hour after eating there. The food is really good, but be careful if you need GF cuisine.

2  Thank ahlyanya
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

The food was excellent and the service was friendly! Highly recommend,the place is nice and clean, the prices are amazing.

2  Thank Radhika K