“A must for ice cream!”

Add it.
Dairy Joy
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Auburn
Reviewed 5 July 2018

I love this place! It's my favorite ice cream joint in Auburn. I always get the Spanish parfait, but last night, I got the peanut butter supreme. Can you say, incredibly delicious? Sometimes I get peanut butter sauce on my ice cream, but it's so rich and thick. This soft serve has now become a new favorite. The PB supreme has a hot fudge center. What an incredible combination. You have to try it!

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Were have been regulars at this place for years. Our go to items was the peanut butter supreme. It was a wonderful cup of peanut butter soft serve with a space in the middle hollowed out with a spoon and filled with hot fudge - Mmmmmm!!! Only this last time, we wondered where the peanut butter flavor went hiding. Almost vanilla! so sad....We might visit again this summer, but there are more ice cream choices in the area now.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

This place is an icon in Auburn!!
Small joint, lots of choices, very clean, outdoor seating, CASH only (ATM right next door at Mechanic's Savings Bank).
My kids are 12 and 14...we've been visiting this place for easily 12 or 13 years now!
They employ younger students (Teenagers) but they are extremely friendly, know their work, and seem to have a great time working there as much as the patrons enjoying the frozen treats!

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

While it is closed for now, Dairy joy has the best ice cream. No better ice cream the Dairy Joys. I have been going here for years now and I was never unsatisfied

Reviewed 16 June 2016

These guys are the best in the area! They have lots of great flavors and the service is super quick.