Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Comfort InnUS$71
PricelineUS$71
Expedia.comUS$84
Hotels.comUS$84
Agoda.comUS$71
FindHotelUS$76
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2020

Hotel Comfort Inn was not up to our usual expectations. We stay in a lot of Choice Hotels. Rooms need some maintenance and updating. Staff was friendly and helpful. Location for us was not important as we were just passing through. Free breakfast was a muffin and coffee. They are using the C-19 virus as an excuse compared to other hotels. The Comfort Inn & Suites a few miles away may be a much better choice.
I used points and they charge me a tone of them. I've stayed in better Econo lodges.
CH needs to review this hotel..

Room tip: Find a different hotel
Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank glennh686
Reviewed 12 August 2019 via mobile

We were there for four (4) days. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. Staff went above and beyond. Only issue was room key kept needing re-keyed. We enjoyed our stay. It not new but the value was great.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 5 August 2019 via mobile

Not clean. Not nice, not impressed. The reason for a two rating is ease of check in, ease of finding and ac.
Breakfast was plastic fake cheese omelets and old bananas, don't get me wrong there was some bacon and bread for toast as well as juice, but if you are traveling with two hungry men, a six year old and an elderly person just a few nice items makes a difference.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank D6722GXsamanthar
Reviewed 21 July 2019 via mobile

I am staying at the Comfort Inn with my two daughters for one night on the way to pick up my son from camp in the morning. I’ve stayed in a lot of choice hotels and this one is pretty mediocre. First the check in person basically just handed me my key and sign in sheet with no explanation. I knew to initial and sign but others may not have. If there is WiFi she didn’t offer a code, she did not even tell me what floor the room was on or where the elevator is located. When we went to the room the pool was very crowded so we decided to go to dinner. When we returned around 8 it was still full so we waited another 1/2 hour. By about 8:30 the pool was pretty open but it was murky and dirty and there were still a lot of people hanging around. . My girls went in anyway and while we were at the pool it appeared that many of the people who were using the pool were not even guests at the hotel. There is a gate that leads directly to the parking lot and it was wide open. A bunch of people left through that gate directly from the pool area and got in cars and drove off. This was the most concerning thing about the stay. If the hotel is full with families and kids it’s understandable that the pool area gets overwhelmed. But if there are non guests using the pool this is a problem as well as a safety issue. Anyone can walk right into the pool and the hotel.
The rooms were average and had a funny smell. The bathroom was smallish and had water stains on the ceiling. I paid a little less than I normally do for a Comfort Inn or Suites but it still isn’t worth the price.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 2 April 2019

Our room was clean and had everything we needed! I gave it four stars because the bed could be a little softer. I still slept well and the room was very quiet. Would stay there again! Everyone was helpful when we asked questions. We had one small problem and it was fixed right away!

Date of stay: March 2019