Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$52
Official SiteUS$60
PricelineUS$52
eDreamsUS$52
Agoda.comUS$65
TripadvisorUS$52
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2016

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2016

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

First of all, we walked into the room and it was nothing but the moldy smell, mold on the ceiling , dead bugs behind the refrigerator , saw a few bugs crawling on the chair, and in the bathroom.The toilet seat looked like it was all melted, Stains all over the walls,The AC was covered in dust from the inside and out. I'm not the one who complains about hotels but this was seriously ridiculous for $75 a night! I refused to go back to the main office just so I could be put into another room worse off than the one I was in?!? We were dead tired from the zoo and driving so we just dealt with it for the night ! I would not recommend this hotel at all, And I love ramada Inns but this was unacceptable for this type of hotel/Motel chain!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2016

The motel was decent. The rooms were a bit dated and could use some TLC. But plenty of hot water , towels clean sheets parking and surrounded by nearby restaurants and fast food joints. The Air conditioners worked great and some of the family had to be thawed before travel..I would have gave this a solid 4 except for the rooms around us had people coming and going all the time. Also it looked like we had look outs hanging around doorways. This all dissipated around midnight and we had no trouble nor saw any.....

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2016

My one night stay was not much to speak of. Bed was okay. Bathroom okay. Doors had lots of dirt around the touch points. Carpet was a little nasty. Room was musty. My son said, "Dad, look, an old TV." I would not return there.

Trip type: Traveled with family