Lowest prices for your stay
US$109
Free cancellation until 17/10/21
US$109
Free cancellation until 17/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$96
Hotels.comUS$109
PricelineUS$109
eDreamsUS$109
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 April 2021

My family stayed at Candlewood Suites due to my father having surgery at Rapides Regional Medical Center. Elaine greeted me when I went to check in and was very helpful in putting my brother's room (separate reservation) across the hall from my room. Then, the next day when I needed to get a room for my sister and her family Elaine was again very helpful in getting their room close to the rest of the family and even letting them check in early. We couldn't have asked for a nicer person in Elaine. The rooms were very clean and had no issues.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 23 March 2020 via mobile

Stayed here the past couple days and the service was amazing! The staff was very friendly and the rooms were very clean and neat! I will definitely stay here when I’m in Alexandria in the near future!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2020 via mobile

Phenomenal place to call home while away for work. Staff is terrific and couldn't be more pleased. Beds are very comfortable, rooms clean and the even have little foods in the evening. Easy in and out so what better place.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2019

Stayed here by chance due to Holiday Inn not honoring my online reservation while traveling thru on way to Alabama. Friendly, accommodating staff and clean rooms. Would definitely stay there again in the future.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2019 via mobile

The staff is very nice here. The rooms are dated. everything is outdated. Electrical boxes on the wall, ancient outlet covers, fluorescent light in the bathroom that never gets bright, freezer stinks like something died in there. This recliner is disgusting. It stunk so bad I had to pull it out into the hall.

Let me know when you remodel!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2019

Hi there, Cynthia S!

Thanks for choosing Candlewood Suites Alexandria for your lodging needs and for leaving us feedback.

It's quite frustrating to learn that we did not live up to your expectations because of the condition of our property and room assigned to you. Also, I understand that you had issues with the overall upkeep of our rooms and unpleasant smell coming from the freezer. Since day one, it's been our mission to offer our valued guest like you with a clean and memorable stay, and I'm so sorry that wasn't the case this time. Your feedback is very important and will share the details with the hotel staff so we can make necessary changes to improve our facility.

On the flip side, I'm pleased that the service of our staff met your expectations. I've shared your compliments with the team and have been acknowledged by the hotel management.

Again, thank you for visiting us and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is, Cynthia S.

All the best,