“Love Poboys? Keep Driving. ”

Bourbon Street Deli
Ranked #17 of 53 Restaurants in Abbeville
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wednesday, 12:00 Noon, party of 1.

I walk in, glance over the menu, and order red beans & rice. After ringing me up, but before I pay, the cook hollers from the back, “out of rice”. So, I change my order to a catfish poboy fully dressed with a side salad. 20 minutes later, I receive a catfish poboy with nothing on it without the side salad. I start to say something but realize that it might take another 20 minutes to get the order right. I have waited too long, already, and I decide to eat what I have. Not a pleasant experience.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

I have had there muffaletta's in the past and they were great. I was disappointed this time. they went up on the price and down on the sandwich. hardly any olive dressing and did not put the bread on the grill as in the past.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

they give you a great amount of food and they are good for po-boys. they are easily located at the busiest corner in the city. the price is always inexpensive. try them out.

Reviewed April 1, 2017

This restaurant has computer kiosks to order whenever you are ready. Great sandwiches, breakfasts, and pastries. There's a coffee and soft drink bar, also self-serve, so it is very convenient.

Reviewed February 16, 2017

Restaurant in half of a speedy mart. Food has always been good and they are trying...there is a pretty good selection and everything that I have tried is great. This place can get noisy and you do serve yourself but I have no complaints. Breakfast is good with great muffins.