US$119
US$109
AC Hotels
Ramada Plaza Panama Punta Pacifica(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$90
Albrook Inn(Panama City)
Free cancellation until 08/01
Book now, pay at stay
US$50
Eurostars Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$59
Riande Aeropuerto(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$80
  • Breakfast included
US$149
  • Pool
AZ Hotel & Suites(Panama City)
US$61
US$59
Hyatt Place Panama City Downtown(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$84
Hyatt.com
Free cancellation until 08/03
US$232
Hotels.com
1,560 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesociety cafeblue barruth chrismaster suiteavenida balboaview of the baycinta costerabeautiful hotelpool bartaxi servicegreat roombusiness triprooms are largefitness centercasco viejoold city
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We were here 5 days and enjoyed every day of our stay. The room was spacious, and very comfortable. We had a great view. Personnel were very helpful in recommendations, and in making sure we had the knowledge we needed to decide the best options for what we wanted to see. I loved the security. The elevators require you swipe your room key. Breakfast was included and we enjoyed both the food and the service. I also enjoyed the "I Love Coffee". They were extremly kind, and helpful. Most of the personnel knew English. The few who did not had translator devices that made it easy to communicate what you wanted.

My only complaint was the coffee maker in the room only made espresso coffee. I like just plain everyday black regular coffee, and ended up having to wait to get coffee at breakfast or at the "I Love Coffee". It would have been nice to have a regular coffee maker for the room.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Claudia A, Manager at Hilton Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for writing about your experience in our hotel.
The security of our guest is very important to us. In fact the structure of our elevators are made to guarantee the security specially to the guests rooms.
I appreciate your suggestion about the coffee maker.
It will be great to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

First time writing a review so here it goes!! Hilton Panama AMAZING!!! From checkin ti checkout!! We stayed in the Master Suite unbelievable!!! The view!! I have to say this RAFAEL in the Executive Lounge Is one of the BEST IF NOT THE BEST person you will meet in the lounge, don’t get me wrong everyone was super nice, Jorge also in the Executive Lounge super friendly! Please please if you stay at the Hilton Panama you will not regret it and stop by and have a drink and a bite to eat and talk to RAFAEL SUPER AMAZING PERSON!!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Wow! Thank you very much for your positive review!
It is great to read about your amazing experience and I am happy that Rafael and Jorge have provided you an excellent service. They are definitively two of our best service ambassadors.
It will be great to host you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

One of the best hotels in Panama city, Panama is the Hilton. It's located on the ocean front with marvellous views over both the Pacific ocean and the city. It is about a 20 minute drive from the airport and has both valet and selfparking. The hotel is modern and spacious with a nice lobby atrium. In addition to several restaurants and bars in the hotel they have a casino which also features restaurants and bars. The hotel has a nice outdoor roof top pool with a whirlpool as well. On the same floor there is a full service Spa with an extensive range of treatments and a huge gym with over 50 machines and equipment for a full workout. The hotel also have a very nice executive lounge with nice ocean views which serves breakfast and evening canapes and drinks in addition to the all day offering with soft drinks and coffee. The rooms are big and well planned with big bathrooms and they are all equipped with the amenities you expect from a top end property. I thoroughly recommend a stay!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your review.
Certainly the pool area is very relaxing and the gym well equipped.
It is good to know your stay was great.
I hope to see you soon again in our hotel!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The Hilton Panama was among the most expensive hotels in Panama City when I researched hotels, but I’m very happy I chose to stay there over more affordable options. While I would not classify the hotel as top of the line luxury, it is clearly one of the best hotels in the city in terms of location, service, and amenities. I highly recommend.

The best thing about this hotel is the staff. Everyone was very friendly, helpful, and seemed genuinely motivated to make sure I enjoyed my stay. I’m a Hilton rewards member (the lowest tier) and I asked for a couple of special requests which the staff were happy to fulfill. For example, I arrived back in Panama City from the San Blas Islands (Guna Yala) around noon, and asked for an early check in when I arrived because I was exhausted from a whirlwind 2 days in San Blas. Although check in was not until 3PM, the hotel immediately provided me with a gorgeous room facing the ocean (even though I booked the cheaper city view). They also held my luggage for two days while I made my whirlwind trip to the islands and back with a smaller bag.

I did not use the gym or dine in the restaurants, but the gym looked incredible (well maintained, a lot of new machines, large space), and the room service was very good. My food came to the room quickly and accurately.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for choosing Hilton Panama for your recent stay.
I am glad that your stay was very pleasant and that out team has provided you an excellent service.
Thank you very much for your loyalty to the Hilton Company!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Recently I stayed at the Hilton Panama and when I checked inn had a person called César, who was very narrow minded person with very little or no attitude to seek for customer satisfaction. Good hotel, but very poor customers satisfaction at the reception desk by César.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Resort_Mngmt_Team, General Manager at Hilton Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Juan M,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent visit.

While we were thrilled you enjoyed the facilities, it was disappointing to hear that our service did not leave up to your expectations. Please know that we take your observations very seriously, and as such, please do contact us at Claudia.Arias@hilton.com so we may address the concern you pointed out accordingly. Your experience is certainly not representative of what our guests have grown accustomed to and can be expected at our hotel.

Thank you for the gift of feedback and the opportunity to address your concerns.

Warmest regards,