Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Kayl_D

Lovely stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 5, 2023
Chose this place based on the reviews and wasn't disappointed. I got upgraded to a superior room because of my platinum elite status and chose the food and beverage credits. There's even a washer and dryer on the 6th floor, which is convenient. I didn't use the pool, but it's a nice small size for people to use. As a solo female, I felt completely safe. The hotel is under renovation, but that didn't affect my experience here. It is literally steps away from the mall and a 5 minute walk to a local food hall, which I highly recommend. The staff was very friendly. This made for a great first experience and stay in San Salvador.
Date of stay: May 2023
Room Tip: Superior on high floor
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
  • Priceline
    ₱4,887
62.0 km from Courtyard by Marriott San Salvador
View more hotels in San Salvador
All reviews la gran outdoor mall superior room front desk staff walking distance safe area small pool business gym security dryer housekeeper country
Selected filters
Reviewed December 9, 2022

My second time at the courtyard marriott in san salvador always clean and well maintained great front reception always a smile and help with any of your needs .Thank you especially Brayan,Andrea and all the staff for there birthday wishes

Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2022

Worst Marriot Stay of my life.
1. There was no parking do to an event they had at site so people who asked for a room had to search for parking and people at the event where given free space.
2. Room wasn’t made, the housekeeper put the do not disturb sign and argued we put it on the door when we didn’t put it.
3. No solution was given and the guy at the reception laugh at our face when we where asking for a solution to get a parking space and when we debated that our privacy was violated because the housekeep got into our room just to pick the do not disturb sign and put it on our door so she hadn’t had to do our room. (This happened in three of or five bedrooms on the same floor).

Date of stay: November 2022
Aida Navarrete, Guest Services / Front Office at Courtyard by Marriott San Salvador, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to complete a feedback in regard to your recent stay at the Courtyard San Salvador.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay, as the cleanliness of our hotel is a key priority, I am very sorry that your guestroom fell short of your expectations, on behalf of all our Operation Team and myself I apologize for all the inconvenience during your stay with us. Please rest assured, we are taking steps to help ensure problems of this nature do not occur in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to San Salvador.

Aida Navarrete
Operations Manager

Reviewed August 24, 2022

Good position for business, near to some commercial areas, safe area. Bathroom not too cosy, lot of noise from AC system, breakfast very repetitive. On the positive side, people are nice, small pool with a garden and a gym open 24/7.

Date of stay: August 2022
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Aida Navarrete, Guest Services / Front Office at Courtyard by Marriott San Salvador, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Courtyard San Salvador.

Every process put in place is aimed at providing you with an unforgettable hotel experience. From your recent feedback, I am disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations.

I would like to take this time to apologize for the noise disturbance caused by AC system. Rest assured, we are taking steps to help ensure problems of this nature do not occur in the future.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to San Salvador.

Reviewed April 20, 2022

My family and I stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott in San Salvador, El Salvador. The reception at the hotel by every employee was second to none. They made us feel at home immediately. From the employees at the front desk to the cooks, maids and all other employees, they were all extremely helpful, friendly and courteous. This hotel is next to an outdoor mall called La Gran Villa. Lots of restaurants and department stores (outdoor and indoor stores). This is a very safe area to walk around. Lots of security, and friendly people. We did not see any criminal element in the area.

This was our first time in El Salvador and the experience was great. The Marriott is centrally located to many of the activities and landmarks in the country. I can’t emphasize how safe this area (La Gran Villa) is and how much fun it is to just hang out and enjoy a beer or some coffee at one of the many shops/restaurants.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 15, 2022

Some of the facilities aren't up to par, such as broken elevator buttons and a swimming pool that is rarely in the sun. However, I did enjoy my stay here. My King bedroom was spacious with a sofa bed and nice desk area. The gym was basic but good enough for everything.

There is a nice shopping center (La Gran Via) right across there, with plenty dining options. Another couple shopping centers are also walking distance.

As a Titanium member, I had 3 options for a welcome gift: 1) 500 Bonvoy points 2) A single use $10 voucher for dining/drinks 3) Items from the market. I chose option 3 and selected two beers and nuts.

The staff were kind enough to find me a top floor corner room. (I'm a light sleeper and requested a quiet high floor room via the app). The only noise problems I had was the last night when the room next door was playing music and singing. I texted the front desk via the app and 20 minutes later security came and got them to be quiet . The front desk staff were helpful the few other times I needed them as well, like when I needed to break a $50 bill for smaller amounts and when I needed to do laundry (there's a washer and dryer on the 6th floor for guest use - $7 for wash and dry, including detergent and dryer sheet.)

I will stay here again when I return to San Salvador.

Date of stay: February 2022