Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
hhhh1973
Sandvika

Professional

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 25, 2022via mobile
Service minded, smiling. Quick checkin. Clean room, everything available in the bathroom. Quiet. Good breakfast selections, nice outdoor area. Easy access and good neighborhood. Have been there before and will use same hotel again if I go back.
Date of stay: September 2022
  • Priceline
    ₱4,883
63.9 km from Sheraton Presidente San Salvador Hotel
View more hotels in San Salvador
All reviews pool area vip lounge large pool breakfast buffet pupusa gym business dignitaries renovation conference zona neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed June 12, 2022

The hotel is so old, they don't even clean the rooms. I was booked for 2 nights and I couldn't even sleep properly as there so much dust in the room.
Upon complaining so many times they came to clean the room but I didn't expect this from a Sheraton hotel.
I have attached the pictures of the amount of dust in the room.
Its not like we are staying for free that they cannot even clean the rooms properly.

Date of stay: June 2022
2  Thank 856sudhirc
Reviewed June 4, 2022 via mobile

When I checked in, they knew full well that I am an ambassador status in the marriot programme. (This is the highest, after having achieved platinum life and titanium) still they did not have the usual suite upgrade for me, they actually gave me a room that you get as a walk in guest, except this was on the so-called club floor where the view is blocked from anything interesting. I gave them three days to correct my situation but not even a response from the managers. If you are on the marriot programme don’t bother staying here. It’s not near anywhere and you get treated poorly.

Room tip: Get rooms on the other side of the hotel that actually looks at the pool instead of being blocked by it
Date of stay: June 2022
2  Thank EdMotion
Reviewed May 21, 2022

I was there for work and stayed few days extra for sightseeing. Everyone at the hotel was very nice, one thing I can say is that not having a concierge desk is not good especially when asking for restaurant recommendation and or directions, front desk and others staff were not very knowledgeable. Hotel is very close to Zona Rosa, which has many great restaurants (walking distance). I would recommend this hotel for business and family trips.

Date of stay: May 2022
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Asim A
Reviewed April 18, 2022

This huge property is conveniently located in central San Salvador. It has been updated nicely and the rooms are large. Service and breakfast was excellent. Other food was mostly good, with a couple of oddities. Club was small but nice. Pool is fantastic. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2022
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2022

My best friend and I stayed here recently and it was amazing. The room was clean, the hookah bar was convenient and everyone was so nice. They gave us great suggestions for places to eat and drink and always called us a cab. One night we got stuck out and we called them and they sent a cab to get us. They arranged our Covid test and all. We felt so safe and well taken care of. Free parking was a plus! I highly recommend and would absolutely stay again if ever in San Salvador. It’s close in distance to everything and just a quick 45 minute drive from the airport.

Date of stay: March 2022