Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
SnappleSpice
New York City, New York

Gets the job done

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 16, 2023
Staff is super friendly and the rooms do exactly what they need to. We had to add on an extra day to our stay when we arrived, so we actually got to experience two different rooms, both overlooking the indoor restaurant area. One was much larger than the other, with a massive shower. The other was smaller and did not have a fridge. Both were comfortable and came with AC. Water is readily available around the hotel and the location is pretty good - walking distance to the galleria, short uber rides elsewhere. The only thing I disliked was the volume - the walls are very thin and conversations can be heard around the hotel.
Date of stay: July 2023
Habitación King
    ₱6,647
1.4 km from Morrison Hotel San Salvador
View more hotels in San Salvador
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2023

A very welcoming host set the tone upon arrival and the whole experience was faultless. Lovely room and well located in a decent neighbourhood. Fast Wi-Fi and a delicious breakfast supplied too. On the last night plans to go out for a meal were changed due to being too tired after a long day trekking around the city. This was a good move as a sudden storm of thunder, rain and lightning caused havoc for around an hour. This resulted in the room having some considerable water intrusion. The power went off as well for a couple of five minute intervals. The way the hotel dealt with the storm and the inconvenience to the room was excellent and they really went out of their way to rectify the situation. Without needing to, staff apologised several times for the incident However the weather Is definitely beyond their control. It was some of the severest weather I have seen in a short period. Well done to everyone at this warm hospitable hotel!!

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 10, 2022

The hotel Morrison is a boutique hotel in Zona Rosa. Perfect for our business trip! The staff was very accommodating and made us feel very comfortable. Highly recommended for pleasure and business travel. Great food also!

Date of stay: January 2022
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank kevinlV4337US
Morrison Hotel San Salvador, Owner at Morrison Hotel San Salvador, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2022

Dear Kevin thanks for sharing your experience in our hotel. You are always welcome to stay in here at your house.

Reviewed December 12, 2021

I found myself unexpectedly staying in San Salvador, and ended up by chance at the Morrison Hotel. The hotel is a long way from the centre centre, but compensates for that by being located in what I understood to be a safe neighbourhood. I didn't know much about El Salvador when I arrived, but the country does have a bad reputation when it comes to safety. The hotel itself was comfortable - my room was perfectly fine, and there is a cosy seating area with sofas. The hotel has a large dining area at the back, where breakfast is served - the breakfast was excellent, with pupusas (El Salvador's maize- or rice-based stuffed pancakes), French toast and fresh fruit. The staff were all wonderful - Doña Doris and her colleagues did everything they could to make me comfortable. They answered all my questions, gave me advice on how to get around, printed out maps and made sure I had their number when I went out in case of any problem. On the less positive side, the dining area also seems to be used as a catering area for training courses held in the same building complex. That could make it quite noisy if your room overlooks the dining area (which mine did, although of course people learning new skills matters more in the bigger scheme of things). Another issue was that you cannot dine in the hotel, only breakfast is served. This was not a big issue for me, though, as Doña Doris directed me to some local pupuserías.

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed December 10, 2021

This hotel is fine, but to be honest I didnt feel as enthuastic as other reviewers of this place. Dont get me wrong there is nothing wrong with its fine, rooms are ok, its in a safe area etc but I didnt think it was anything special. Can't please everyone it appears sorry!

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed June 30, 2021 via mobile

Hi we just spend two week our holiday in your hotel Morrison.as usual we really enjoyed in this hotel like every time we go to El Salvador we love to stay in Morrison this is our 4th time .the reason why we keep going back most important is your hotel staff is most friendly and very respectful from front desk Doris and Marilyn and security guys Manuel and Jose Luis and al maids breakfast lady Letty always make our morning so best our day with their friendly behavior can fine the best way to describe all the stuff.
Hotel make feel like home my family and my self we really thank you to your hospitality and most best improvement you did for the hotel. I recommend every family to go and stay in this beautiful place.

Date of stay: June 2021