“Never ever order meat!!!”
Review of Restauant Casta

Restauant Casta
Ranked #454 of 2,411 Restaurants in Kiev
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Well, I visited this place couple of times.
It was one of my favorite place to eat, but, after 6 month, service, food, drinks are not even average, they are just simple disgusting. I ordered glass of Ukrainian red wine, bottle of still water and “ribeye” stake medium rare. First of all I was baiting for more then 25 minutes just to place an order, in the end I catch one lady and placed order with her. Drinks arrived after 15 minutes, however, there was no water, and I have to repeat one more time to bring a water, restaurant was half empty. Ok, after 45 minutes I got my stake. Again, I ordered medium rare, but it took 45 minutes???!!! No problem, when I was trying to cut it, I was not even able to cut a piece. It was a piece of rubber, cold and overcooked. Waiter took meat out from bill, but he kept veg, which I even didn’t touch.
It is worst place to visit.
Thank you for spoiled day.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

I've been going to this restaurant for two years now, but have decised not to return. Reason is that they now allow Hookah (Shisha) pipe smoking in the restaurant. They used to restrich the smoking to a lower floor/foorm. Now it's just terrible.

1  Thank Tal B
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Well I would like to leave my feedback too. I tried casta few times but before it was home delivery and I can't say that stayed satisfied but this time I was near and decided to try again but stay at restaurant. I liked menu cart, it was really comfortable to read with photos so you can approximately understand what you gonna eat and try. I liked prices, it was normal not too expensive and not cheap so both are good. The atmosphere is pleasant if you stay inside and cozy but service wasn't so excellent, the waiters were running, we were waiting for some time but dishes were tasty and the stuff apologized every time when they brought us dishes. I can say that in general I like so you can try it. It is worth to visit them!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

great burger at a reasonable price, nice terrace to sit outside and enjoy the evening, very friendly and helpful staff

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Only positive point, the burger was good. Fries were very average though, low quality.
The rest is in the title