“It hurt so good, in all the right places))”
Review of Olimas Masaza

Olimas Masaza
Ranked #3 of 47 Spas & Wellness in Belgrade
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 9 August 2018

I've had massages in many places of the world, (Texas, Ukraine, Croatia, Bulgaria, Moldova.) The sport massage I received in Belgrade was equal to, and in some ways exceeded the best I've had anywhere else. Violeta got down to business quickly and I knew within 2 minutes she knew what she was doing, and doing it very well thank you. I will make a return visit soon.

Date of experience: August 2018
in 3 reviews
"techniques"
"restaurants"

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

My therapist did a wonderful job on working on my leg and back muscles to release the tightness. Plus, the face and head massage was amazing!! Looking forward to coming back soon

Date of experience: July 2018
3  Thank Laurajoansalm
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Very kind and proffesional staff. I had terapeutic massage and after that I feel much better. I'd recommend this place for sure

Date of experience: June 2018
4  Thank Vesna J
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

The massage was very satisfying, staff very professional and kind, place very clean and calm, will come back again for sure.

Date of experience: May 2018
7  Thank YuvalS159
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 May 2018

I’ve visited quite a few massage places in Belgrade, and Olimas is by far the BEST! I am not only a frequent repeat customer, but can honestly say that I’ve never had a bad massage here. Not only are the staff professional and friendly, the space is clean and the massages feel fantastic from start to finish. They always use the right amount of pressure, so my muscles are completely relaxed by the finish. So grateful I found my massage home ❤️

Date of experience: May 2018