“A great find”
Review of Muller

Muller
Ranked #271 of 1,424 Restaurants in Belgrade
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were lucky to find this restaurant during a beautiful day and were fortunate to enjoy a nice lunch in a beautiful garden.

German cousin is offered, with nice choice of beers, sausages, as well as not meat-based appetizers.

Price is agreeable and if compared to close by restaurants close to the river it is cheap. Service offered is good although not fast.

Location of restaurant is good since it is close to Kalemegdan, Kosancicev venac and the Sava river.

Restaurant has a nice garden and is preferable to be visited during nice weather in order to enjoy it.

I can easily recommend this place and we are looking forward to returning there.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant is so friendly and calm and pretty place to eat also waiters are so polite every thing perfect!

Reviewed November 21, 2017

We discovered "MULLER" restaurant in November 2017 strolling along Sava and Danube riverbeds staying in Townhouse 27 Hotel in Belgrade Old City. We would like to say: Denis Muller, owner and chief, puts all his heart into cousine he created himself. Just find time to visit "MULLER". Sincerely, Anatoly and Anastasiya.

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

We stumbled on this wonderful small restaurant, was so impressed with the ambience and very friendly hosts. We stopped for a beer, ended up staying for three snd I had the lime cheesecake. Wow!! Superb! ! We liked the menu and was so impressed we went back the following evening with another couple for tea. The owner was very ftiendly and Couldn't do enough for us. The btead was lovely and the olive spread very yum. The mushroom soup was the best I've tasted and by the time I'd had the main I couldn't fit desert in!! Very good prices for a wonderful, special place to eat and make memories. The food delious and generous. Well worth the trip to this special place. Can't say enough hood about this gem, try for yourself and I'm sure you'll be as impressed!

Reviewed October 17, 2017

My mother and I stumbled upon this restaurant when we started walking in the direction of the river. It's tucked away on some steps decending from downtown to the waterfront. The restaurant has a beautiful garden, very serene and pleasant.
We ordered 2 starters and some drinks and had a very pleasant and delicious light lunch!

We were then treated to a sample plate of all of their dessert. You MUST try the cheesecake!

All in all, a very pleasant and well-priced restaurant.