“Best cuisine in town!”

Chez Odette Cuisine
Ranked #1,063 of 2,476 Restaurants in Bucharest
Price range: US$2 - US$48
Neighborhood: Sala Floreasca
Description: Step inside our chic patisserie where you can get a real taste of the French "joie de vivre" cuisine, right in the heart of Bucharest! We bake quiches and tarts, but also cakes, soufflés and all sorts of artisanal goodies with a French twist, such as: lavender biscuits. In everything we cook in our laboratory, we use 100% natural ingredients, without preservatives, with care and respect for food.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Best french cuisine in town! Quiche, tarta, cale, all homemade. I recomand them! You can fund them on Calea Dorobanților no 59, district 1.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (7)

Reviewed 12 June 2021 via mobile

Excellent key lime pie! Just like back home in Key West! If you try to find a decent key lime pie in Bucharest, on a Saturday evening, this is the place!

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 22 March 2021

I love Chez Odette’s quiches, esspecially Quiche Lorraine. It’s amazing to see how much effort is put in making this kind of products!

If you are visiting Bucharest, be sure to go to Chez Odette. Deffinetly worth it!

Reviewed 20 March 2021

I had the best cheesecakes ever from Chez Odette. All their cakes and tarts are something special and amazing, but I'm totally in love with their cheesecakes. I also got their lavander biscuits today and, as someone who's totally in love with the smell and taste of lavander, I can tell you they are some of the best biscuits I've ever had.
I recommend that you stop by at least once to taste their cakes and tarts. I promise you that you will come back again and again and again. :)

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

The Best quiche in town! You can also find here cakes, sweet tarts, miniatures, cheesecake with cherries. Enjpy!