“Siege Tour”
Review of Sarajevo Tours

Sarajevo Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We organize round tours and excursions for travelers in Bosnia and Herzegovina and in Balkans region, with licensed and certificated tour guides and in brand new vehicles
Reviewed 5 July 2017

PROS
- They did the tour (driver and tour guide) with only two of us going
- Email communication prior to the trip was quick
- Tour started on time
- Tour guide was knowledgeable
- Driver drove well
- There was no pressure to hurry along: we were allowed to take as much time a we wanted at different spots
- Reasonable price
- I learned a lot and enjoyed the afternoon

CONS
- When I first met the tour guide he quizzed about what was wrong because I wasn't grinning like an idiot (he did not ask the same of the guy on the tour, who also was not smiling). I told him I was fine, then he said someone must have made me mad. Annoying.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Simply great!
Arnan is perfectly prepared, very engaged in his tour and sharing such a lot of information and spending time for his clients.
Haven't expected that a brilliant tour.

1  Thank Franz S
Reviewed 3 September 2016

We went on two tours with them when we were in sarajevo (travelling as two couples). The Siege of Sarajevo tour (25 euros each) with Arman and the Mostar tour (59 euros each) with Adi. These were the best tours I have ever been on and definitely worth the money. Both hosts spoke excellent English and were really friendly, open, and informative. They really knew their stuff. The Siege tour included a trip to the Tunnel museum, Jewish cemetery, and the Bobsleigh track - really great day and Arman went above and beyond to make our group of 6 have a fantastic day. He even took us to a great spot in the mountains for lunch. The Mostar tour with Adi was also brilliant - it actually includes a total of 4 different places (not just Mostar) which were all stunning. So good to get out of the City and see some other parts of Bosnia, even if you are only going for a few days - it was so beautiful! They both spent far longer with us than the tour stated and were incredibly accommodating. Good vehicle transport and they met us straight from our hostel (Franz Ferdinand). I would highly recommend using them to anyone visiting Sarajevo. Really good guys - I just wish we could have stayed longer and done some of the other tours!!

Reviewed 13 August 2016

We joined three others for a private Siege tour. The cost was 25 euros per person, which was an excellent value. Our guide Arman was a child during the war & drew from personal experience, as well as historical knowledge. It was an exceptional experience, both heartbreaking & uplifting. Highly recommended tour!