- They did the tour (driver and tour guide) with only two of us going
- Email communication prior to the trip was quick
- Tour started on time
- Tour guide was knowledgeable
- Driver drove well
- There was no pressure to hurry along: we were allowed to take as much time a we wanted at different spots
- Reasonable price
- I learned a lot and enjoyed the afternoon
- When I first met the tour guide he quizzed about what was wrong because I wasn't grinning like an idiot (he did not ask the same of the guy on the tour, who also was not smiling). I told him I was fine, then he said someone must have made me mad. Annoying.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.