“Best tours in Sarajevo and out!”
Review of Sarajevo Tours

Sarajevo Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We organize round tours and excursions for travelers in Bosnia and Herzegovina and in Balkans region, with licensed and certificated tour guides and in brand new vehicles
Reviewed 9 March 2016

We took several tours with this company, helping us organizing services for various clients travelling in Bosnia. They are very flexible and professional and go out of their way to make their guests happy. We definitely recommend their services!
Keep up the good work guys!

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

I was in Sarajevo in January 2016. I went with friends and we took a tour with Sarajevo tours to Umoljani, that is one of the most beautiful places in Bosnia. First of all would love to notice, that the team of Sarajevo tours is really very professional. Everything during this excursion was organized, great vans, free wifi, lunch included in price. I reccomened this tour..

Reviewed 8 March 2016

we had a great time during War tour and visiting Mostar. Great company,people and food. Mak was a nice guide. :)

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

The tour under the siege was excellent, tour guide was very friendly and he answered a lot of mine questions and told us interesting stories about war in Sarajevo. I learned a lot, took a great pictures of this beautiful city and had a amazing experience. My next tour will be Mostar, with the same agency of course :)