Apartments Sarajevo(Sarajevo)(Great Value!)
Ada Hotel(Sarajevo)
US$77
US$74
US$29
Aladin and Arabella Apartments(Sarajevo)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$20
US$58
Hostelworld.com
US$203
US$117
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Hotel Crystal(Sarajevo)
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsbeautiful terracestayed for two nightspark your carshort walklow priceprivate parkingnice breakfastold townvisit sarajevocity centresupermarkethostelheartlockershostscleanlinesshill
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

The owner will take care of you in all aspects, wonderful person. The house is as clean as they come, 10/10, there's floor heating for winter time, AC for summer. Tons of space around the house, many bathrooms. Great place to stay and explore Sarajevo, highly recommended. Make sure you ask Šejla (the boss xD) about her cooking class - Bosnian food is arguably the best on the Balkans, and Sarajevo is a Mecca for that.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2018

Very well located cute and very clean hostel in Sarajevo. They have homemade breakfasts and treat you like family! The two ladies working here are so kind and can tell you anything about the city. I was really impressed with my stay!! I met a lot of cool travelers and was able to see everything interesting in the city. I will come back someday!

Room Tip: 6 bedroom dorms are cheap and quite big
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed at hostel Kucha on January 2018. Sejla was best host. She even shows us around Sarajevo. Definitely recommended place. Location is in unique part of town.

We enjoyed stay and will definitely come back here.
Regards

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I was really impressed with my stay at Hostel Kucha. Not only was it neat and tidy, but was in a great location that made our stay at Sarajevo so much more enjoyable. The host was friendly and informative and extremely helpful. The place was so clean and new that we didn’t even feel like we were staying in a hostel. We loved hanging out in our rooms ! Would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

The best hostel I’ve ever stayed at. Sejla is an amazing host and was so kind to everyone at the hostel and even took us out one night to a really cool local bar. Although I visited in off season there was still a great atmosphere and I met really nice people staying there. The dorms are so clean and have comfortable beds, with free towels! The showers are amazing and are spotless and the kitchen is the best kitchen at any hostel I’ve stayed in. The staff also know so much about the area and are so kind and helpful. The location is great and very close to the old town and right next to a supermarket.
You must stay here when you visit Sarajevo you won’t regret it!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo