Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$87.21
from US$317.11
from US$85.63
More Info
All reviews jeep safari private tour these guys 4wd driver albania mountains nature durres
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

8 days in Albania is awesome and wonderful experience in my life with my friends and it is quite different and memorable tour in entire world travel and very thankful to Tripadviser management for their support and help in this pandamic period

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

An excellent tourism company that provides excellent services at good prices. I hope to visit you again. Thank you for everything

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It is an excellent tour that they offer very good economic packages they have Jeep tours, jeep of Safari, and have operational destinations in Tirana, Durres, Theth, Shkoder, the best To go with friends and enjoy these splendid tourist landscapes of this area, I highly recommend them.

Date of experience: May 2020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Best tour company in Albania, very good my best vacation I took a jeep tour on the 4x4 safari that I will take to the rest of my video it really is a tour that stays in memory not to mention my girlfriend who is already wanting to come back and if God willing, we'll be back as soon as possible.

Date of experience: May 2020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was an amazing trip I have ever gone on. Albania cuisine is really awesome. I love it.
I will never forget that those memorable days.

Date of experience: January 2021