Castaway Island Fiji(Castaway Island (Qalito))
US$520
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$635/night.

Lomani Island Resort(Malolo Lailai Island)
US$413
US$344
  • Pool
Musket Cove Island Resort & Marina(Malolo Lailai Island)(Great Value!)
US$431
  • Beachfront
Tokoriki Island Resort(Tokoriki Island)
US$685
US$611
  • Beachfront
Mana Island Resort(Mana Island)
US$394
  • Beachfront
Funky Fish Beach & Surf Resort(Malolo Island)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$30
  • Pool
Sheraton Resort & Spa, Tokoriki Island(Tokoriki Island)
US$327
US$281
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
Matamanoa Island Resort(Matamanoa Island)
US$528
US$496
Priceline
US$72
  • Beachfront
Likuliku Lagoon Resort(Malolo Island)
US$1,089
US$953
  • Pool
All reviewsday trippersbbq lunchunlimited drinksscuba divingsubmarine triphalf day tripfishfinding nemobare feetlovely sandy beachocean floorbunk bedssmall swimming poolwonderful lunchdeck chairsthe water is crystal clearsmaller boat
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

We spend our New Year's Day on south sea island, and it was a beautiful day. The weather was a slight problem, as it was extremely windy and too dangerous to use the kayaks or sailing boats, which also meant the coral reef boat trip couldn't occur. This was very disappointing as we were really looking forward to doing these activities, however spending a relaxing day laying on deck chairs was equally as nice. The lunch time traditional dancing was great, the people were so nice, and all in all it was a well organised, relaxing day.

If you're going to visit any island, visit South Sea Island!!!

Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2016

I stayed at south sea as part of my island hopping Bula pass. If I'd have know day trippers went there I probably would have picked another island. You can walk around the island in 5 minutes and with around 200-250 people a day coming from the mainland it is loud (kids) and not really what I wanted from island life. That being said once all the day trippers had left it was really nice. Comfy beds with a fan, lockers for your valuables. There are only a couple of showers so sometimes there is a queue so they could do with having a couple more. The food was good and the island workers tried with the entertainment. There is a volleyball pitch and dive centre. The island has a lot of washed up coral due to the cyclone but that isn't the fault of the island obviously- it is just quite harsh underfoot.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Sally-Ann D
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

I highly recommend this small island. The staff are sooo friendly and great service....lots of activities to wile your time from 9am till 5pm. What attracted me most is how clean it is and abscence of flies or mosquitos. ....Rest in shade undisturbed or swim with leisure....And the tantalizing food....you gotta try it you will love it

Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Salote L
SanjeshniFiji, Media Sales Executive at South Sea Island Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Bula

Thank your for the kind feedback and appreciating the work of our staff towards the guests. I am so glad you enjoyed yourself.

The South Sea Island is an all-inclusive day trip (full/combo/half day trips). to find out more please refer to our South Sea Cruises web page.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

I was recently on this island for a one day excursion from a cruise ship I was on. It's a backpackers island and hence I wouldn't stay overnight (personal preferences) but I can say the day we spent on the island was great. The staff were super friendly, lunch was very tasty and ample in quantity and the dive centre rates were very good. Snorkelling and the submerged glass bottom boat were amazing. There is however no place to cool down on a hot day and the pool is also salt water so the only way to freshen up totally was the showers which are desalinated sea water. All in all I can recommend this for a day visit or if you are on a budget then this would be a nice place to lay your hat for a few days!

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family

Bula

South Sea Island (SSI) is located in the Mamanuca Islands just 30 minutes from Port Denarau and as we say its tiny in size but big on awesomeness!

SSI is preferred also for day cruises (to find out please refer to our South Sea Cruises website) but we ensure that our guests enjoy their time on island with the help of our friendly staff on the island. Evening activities on the island is also loads of fun!

We do have sun huts that covers you from the sun and a main building with indoor seating. But if enjoy the sun than we have the hammocks, sun loungers and bean bags around the island.

Thank you for your kind review for highlighting our great features for the island experience in Fiji, suitable for all age groups.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

I visited the South Sea Island for two nights for a long Easter weekend in Fiji. It exceeded my expectations. The staff were some of the friendliest people I have ever met, they made sure you had what you needed and got to know each person on the island. The water sports were also great! The scuba instructor Zach was awesome! I was nervous about scuba diving for the first time and he reassured me and helped me through the entire thing. He definitely went above and beyond to make sure me and my friends were having a good time on the island and that we were safe in the process. All of the staff deserve recognition for their hard work and dedication to their guests. Absolutely beautiful place to stay. Definitely recommend this place especially to younger guests backpacking.

Room Tip: This is a shared bedroom with many beds. However, everyone who stays here is very friendly and you make many friends.
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled with friends

Bula

It's great to know that our staff and island experience did exceed your expectations. As we say its tiny in size but big on awesomeness! We like our guests to unwind and enjoy their holiday in Fiji and am glad you did that with us.

South Sea Island (SSI) is located in the Mamanuca Islands just 30 minutes from Port Denarau, it's the perfect pre and post Yasawa touring accommodation and with five arrival/departure times a day it's easy to get to.

Yes, we do have great dive shop on the island and the dive team and instructors are happy to assist you. Introductory diving is a particular focus on this island with pretty reef formations and plentiful fish making it a first time diver's dream. Start in the pool and then explore the stunning coral gardens and the fish life surrounding the island on a 'Discover Scuba' intro dive.

There is also plenty to keep certified divers amused, with several beach dives and a purposefully sunk shipwreck. Diving in this area you can encounter drop offs and wall dives with lots of hard corals, crystal clear water & large schools of pelagic fish.

Thank you for appreciating the work of our staff on the island and hope you get a chance to stay with us again.