“Not very good”

Ranked #133 of 2,898 Restaurants in Lima
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Miraflores
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food wasn’t great quality, seafood on the rice was more sauce than seafood. Avocado stuffed with chicken and mayo as a starter was fine but then not much to ruin....

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The atmosphere is just ok. But the staff is very friendly and provide excellent service. We both had appetizers and an entree and everything was really good! We astride the mango martini which was really tasty.

1  Thank Gavinpeter1
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was delicious and th service is on point with the suggestions and the knowledge of the plates.

1  Thank David D
Reviewed March 4, 2018

we chose the restaurant because it is near our hotel. it was recommended too.
it is a very small restaurant, basic and a bit of a canteen style with small tables. we are a family of 3 but we were given a small table suitable for 2. We took it because we didn't want to wait. we ordered pasta, beef, fried fish and prawns. thought they serve decent food. we will probably enjoy more if we have a bigger space. price is reasonable. it is a place good for a quick bite.

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant Mama Olla was recommended by our hotel. The food was ok. The usual Peruvian fare. The waiters were very attentive. Not very memorable.
Until the payment.
The waiter took my credit card to the back and took forever to return. When he did, he held the machine away and asked me if I wished to tip. I said, yes, and told him the amount. He entered an amount, I signed and left.
Next day, I noticed his extreme generosity to himself!
Tough lesson for me.