“Que Perfecta! ”
Review of Museo Del Cafe

Museo Del Cafe
Ranked #5 of 61 Coffee & Tea in Cusco
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Description: Based around a beautifully restored courtyard in Cusco's second oldest colonial building, the Museo del Cafe offers a free museum and coffee factory with Cusco's freshest and most delicious coffee and food. Casual dining can be either "al fresco" in the patio enjoying the sunshine, on one of our balconies with views of both the main plazas or on a cozy sofa around a fire. Take out coffee is also available. Apart from amazing coffee, we also offer gourmet sandwiches, fresh pastries and cakes and a whole range of coffee related cocktails including Pisco based Chilcanos, Martinis etc Artisan beers are also available. Free "WIFI" too. 2 hour Coffee workshops "Bean to Baristas" can also be arranged taking you through the whole coffee growing process and ending with you selecting, roasting and grinding your own beans. You can even have a go at Arte Latte to create your very own perfect Cappuccino. A shop selling all things coffee related is also available to pick up some of Peru's best and freshest coffee. Above all, we are an oasis of calm where one can escape from the every day craziness of Cusco. The Museo del Cafe is the perfect place to relax, unwind and enjoy some peace and quiet whilst enjoying amazing coffee, great food, friendly service and good company. We look forward to showing you round.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Rarely do I go to places twice on a trip but this was an exception. Great coffee, excellent food, and they have happy hour two for one all day (depending on the day)

The lomo sandwich was excellent!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I visited the Museo del Cafe several times in Cusco, the first time I had a breakfast which was beautifully presented and had lots of variety for a decent price.
I brought friends back who loved it also, I even did a 2 Hour coffee workshop in English with barista Keyla which educated me on everything I need to know about coffee. I even got to make my own espressos and latte art with the baristas. Couldn’t recommend the place enough.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

My husband and I came here to get a much needed hot drinks. My husband ordered a flat white which was burnt and came out as an espresso with the tiniest bit of milk. Staff refused to take back the order when we complained of the terrible coffee. I had a hot chocolate which was also burnt and terribly bitter. Overpriced food and wouldn't come back here again.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

A very nice, chill place to drink a coffee and read a book. Warm atmosphere, comfortable furniture and very kind staff. Coffee is of good quality and you can choose from many different preparations. Didn’t try the food yet, but it looks very good. I keep coming back for coffee!

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

So I hit the spot because of a friend's recommendation and I couldn't help but taking another friend the following night. The coffee, the trout, the environment, the music, the service were too good. And even though I knew it was going to be only two nights in Cusco, I chose to have those two dinners at Museo del Café. It is definitely a crime not to go back!