Royal Inn Cusco Hotel
US$68
US$104
US$81
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 20, 2017

The staff provided a great service. The room had evrything I needed and I enjoyed the breakfast being cooked for me and having the juice freshly squeezed.They were very friendly and helpful. Thank you.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gina P, Gerente at Royal Inn Cusco Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2017

Dear Miss Smith:

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Gina Perez
Gerente de Ventas

Reviewed March 10, 2016

The staff at this hotel was great. The rooms were clean, it was accessible to local shops, restaurants and coffee shops. The hotel has coca tea and dried coco leaves to help soothe high elevation sickness, the breakfast was delicious with an array of local fruits,vegetables and grains. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2015 via mobile

It isn't across the road from anything, and when I said I was moving the woman at front desk charged me twice; I'll be calling my credit card company next as SUDDENLY the credit card machine was broken! DO NOT STAY HERE WHATEVER YOU DO!

Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 8, 2015 via mobile

I think the previous reviewer reviewed the wrong hostal because there is nothing across the street. There's another hostal with Royal in their name in central Cusco that I assume they meant to review. Anyway...this place is pretty nice for the price. Rooms are very clean and staff is super friendly and helpful BUT the location is pretty bad and we ended up moving to a place in central Cusco for the same price with a WAY better location. We walked down the street a bit to find a place to eat dinner and once it got dark we didn't really feel safe or comfortable walking around so we went straight back to our room. Central Cusco is much ore tourist friendly and felt a whole lot safer to walk around with just the two if us girls.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank Stacey K
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Stayed at the Royal Inn in Cusco, Peru in May 2014, as a Gate 1 tour group guest. It was good, clean, comfortable beds and great location. The main square, the cathedral, bank, shops and restaurants were across the street. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple