Lowest prices for your stay
$95
Free cancellation until 12/17/22
Hotels.com$98
Priceline$95
Travelocity$98
All reviews i highly recommend this hotel salkantay trek one night hot water great location square heater peru
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2022

I absolutely enjoyed this hotel. I reserved a two floor suite which had a balcony over looking the cobblestone street below. The room was vintage and comfy which gave it a homey feel. I loved the wood floors and the 2nd floor leading to my bedroom. The amenities were great and I enjoyed the prompt service I was given if there was anything I needed. The location of this hotel is perfect. I saw some others but this one was perfect as it wasn't congested with others. During the day and night, it was quiet. Breakfast is great, welcome pisco sours a bonus. Definitely coming back!

Date of stay: August 2022
1  Thank Hidden b
Reviewed August 6, 2022 via mobile

This a good basic hotel that is located a few minutes to the Plaza de Armas The hotel is clean, with a good breakfast and appears that the rooms were recently remodeled. Rooms have heat and hot water and rooms are cleaned daily. I had a little trouble with the internet when I arrived, but it worked flawlessly oaftwr the problem was resolved. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: The hotel sign is small and easily missed. You enter the hotel through a small gift shop.
Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2022

I loved this charming hotel and only wish I had found it sooner! We were disappointed in the first hotel we booked and ended up switching, so we stayed here only one night before returning home. The located can't be beat -- it's right off the square, so within walking distance to the best restaurants in Cusco. Our room was very charming and had plenty of hot water -- which we learned is not always guaranteed in Cusco. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would have loved to stay longer!

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed June 6, 2022

This was a very nice hotel at a great price. warm and helpful staff and very clean and tidy rooms! It is also centrally located.
Wish we had had more time to enjoy the complimentary coffee/pisco sour.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed June 4, 2022

Our room was spacious and clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and it was located close enough to everything without being too noisy. Price was very good and for May, the temperature inside the room was just fine, even a little chilly in the morning. Although breakfast wasn't included, it was worth it--very fresh and tasty! This was an ideal start to our time in Peru. It wasn't a great location for our Salkantay trek pickup because of the busy street, but otherwise just a lovely hotel.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the atrium and the busy street
Date of stay: May 2022